[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was coppola's magnum opus, not the godfather 1/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Apocalypse-Now.jpg (606KB, 1600x1200px)
Apocalypse-Now.jpg
606KB, 1600x1200px
this was coppola's magnum opus, not the godfather 1/2
>>
File: jeff.jpg (10KB, 480x360px)
jeff.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
what was his mangum opus tho?
>>
It certainly is more interesting
The build up and the Brando payoff
>>
The Conversation is his best.
>>
>>86052846
Add "Godfather Part 2" to your pick !!
>>
File: 1482988768654.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482988768654.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>86052534
I don't know why I agree with you, but I do.
>>
Godfather II > Apocalypse Now > Godfather I > The Conversation > Godfather III > rest
>>
Heard a song with the monologue from this movie in it and was compelled to watch.

Three fucking hours later I was struggling to stay up and finally heard it. I don't remember anything after the first hour of this movie. It might have been a good movie but I just don't know

Ripped apart...
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (339KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
339KB, 571x540px
>>86052534
Hasn't that always been the consensus?
>>
>>86053385
the godfather movies are higher rated and more known, so not really
they are also more discussed here, I barely ever see apocalypse now around here
>>
>>86053267
>watching Redux
fucking pleb moron cuck, watch the theatrical cut. pacing is way better
>>
>>86052534
>DUDE WAR IS BAD LMAO
>>
>>86053852

Yeah, because literature is anathema to /tv/.
>>
>>86052534
This is literally common knowledge. GF is pleb shit
>>
>>86052534
Apocalypse Now made me wish I was in Vietnam.

>hot weather
>great 60's tunes on the radio
>travelling down the river looking at the scenery
>shooting yellow people

Looked pretty comfy desu
>>
>>86054543
hiding from Kilgore looked like so much fun
>>
>>86052534
The Godfather > Apocalypse Now > The Godfather Part II > Shit >>>>>> The Godfather Part III
>>
The Godfather 1 & 2 had terrible editing
>>
the 70s were coppola's magnum opus
>>
It's good but I still like Heart of Darkness better
>>
>>86053267
Redux is shit. They cut all those scenes out for a reason you moron. Why would you start with that?
>>
Pinot Grigio 1996 is his magnum opus
>>
Tetro is his best
>>
>>86053123
Implying "Jack" isn't kino
>>
Apocalypse Now (theatrical, fuck redux)>The Godfather>The Conversation>The Godfather Part 2>>>Dracula kino>>>>>(Jack)>>>>>>>>>All his other bullshit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.