[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got done marathoning this. What did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4529.jpg (36KB, 258x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.jpg
36KB, 258x382px
Just got done marathoning this. What did I think of it?
>>
>>86050772
How exactly does one "marathon" a movie? How is that different from just watching a movie?
>>
>>86050772
>Marathoning
noose yourself
>>
>>86050772
one of the best films of all time

>abra kadabra
>>
a little confusing in parts
he basically made a clone of himself and then framed bales character
>>
>>86050832
watching it all it one sitting
>>
>>86050772
You think the machine worked.

You're wrong.
>>
>>86053748
so explain the hat bit and the body locked in the water thing
>>
>>86053827
The only reason we know about the hat bit is because Borden read it in Angier's fake-out journal.

>"And so I leave you here at the turn, dear Borden."

The body in the water tank, the only one we actually see, is Root, a blackmailer that Cutter would hacpve zero problem eliminating.
>>
File: numanuma.jpg (28KB, 251x216px)
numanuma.jpg
28KB, 251x216px
>>86050832
>>86050950
welcome to /tv/
>>
>>86050832
>>86050950
newfag redditards

>>86055343
what about all the other bodies then? if borden wanted to he could get them open and see all the bodies were angier
>>
>>86050772
You thought you were a closet homosex that needed to come out to your parents. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>86053268
If that's marathoning then me running 2 miles every morning is a marathon too.
>>
>itt: faggot op uses a term his friends use after they finish watching several seasons of a tv show and somehow thinks this also applies to movies as well

Go be a faggot somewhere else op
>>
GOAT movie
>>
If this was a marathon for you, then LotR would be a trip around the world.
>>
>>86055734
>if borden wanted to

Why would he want to? Why would anyone?

Watch the end again. You only ever actually see one body clearly. Know why you think you saw more? Because you're not really looking. You want to be fooled
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.