[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's in store for season 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What's in store for season 3?
>>
Smith blowing everyone the fuck out
>>
>>86045555
Checked
>>86045754
Probably the opposite. Now that he is a media star, he will attract attention, especially to the fact that he hid his son's condition
>>
>>86046066
At least we'll get Punished Kido laying down the law.
>>
>>86046175
HAI KAKA!
>>
>>86046066
Not really, his son was holding him back as his ideals conflicted with him trying to keep his son alive. But his son, sharing his ideals, took himself out so his father could be a leader of the Reich unrestrained. The rest of the Reich probably won't even care at this point.
>>
>>86046292
The doctor's wife was having a meltdown about a conspiracy saying he was murdered.

She will know, the entire community will know. Smith's wife will probably leave him, take the daughters. He will go crazy, and eventually the writers will either have him reject Naziism or have him go so far off the deepend into the ideology that it kills him somehow. No way it ends good in this liberal culture.
>>
>>86046440
John Smith is a hero now and a friend of the ruling establishment so they'll just cover up for him. It's a dictatorship so they just silence any witnesses and the media and eugenics department is controlled by the government so they'll keep their mouths shut too while the opposing Nazi factions is destroyed so they don't have the power to expose him either.

Sure alot of the writers are probably shitlibs but at the same time it sort of breaks the story to first have John's son make a massive sacrifice for his father only to have it blow back in his face anyway.
>>
This show is coming back? I thought it got shelved when Trump won because of the implications?
>>
>>86046946
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(TV_series)
it says they renewed the show in December 2016 which was after Trump was elected.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.