[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they have an axe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: elizabeth_shaw_noomi_rapace.jpg (215KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth_shaw_noomi_rapace.jpg
215KB, 670x447px
why did they have an axe?
>>
File: 200.png (79KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
79KB, 200x250px
>Same principle as a condom. I'd rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have one.
>>
Same reason why people use pen and paper instead of a tablet.
>>
>>86029883
Why would you need a condom?
>>
>>86029949
So I don't get AIDS from your mom.
>>
>>86029728

correction: Space Axe
>>
>>86029728
to cut wHEAT
>>
Okay I get they might need an axe, but why is it curved wrong?
>>
>>86029728
space trees
>>
>>86029728
to cut through things?.... iv never understood why this is such a problem... how is an axe going to become obsolete in the next hundred or so years if they have been around pretty much since the beginning
>>
>>86029728
>metal doors
>here's an axe in case of emergency
really makes me think
>>
Why wouldn't you bring an axe? It's a useful tool.

>>86029883
This always bugged me cause she's clearly a dyke.
>>
>>86031290
what if... and try to follow me on this one... they arrive at a planet, about which they know nothing and need to cut through something like a branch or a vine etc or anything else less durable than metal or rock

those movies werent very good but complaining about having an axe is probably the dumbest possible criticism
>>
>>86029728
Why is the axe so weird?
>>
>>86031179
>le futuristic axe
what we have to look forward too
>>
>>86029728
Space axe was the least thing wrong with this movie.
A better discussion would be why it was in that room which is supposed to be a habitat living space.

Also speaking of things that annoyed me in this movie, why the FUCK didn't they park the ship closer? They managed to get within 0.5 km of what they were looking for on their first try, and they couldn't have bothered landing the ship closer to the alien temple
>>
>>86031472
I can understand the reasoning as to why they wanted to have shaw fight the alien dude with the axe, but surely an axe wouldnt belong in the place she found it. She was got it from the hallway storage if I recall, which is a pretty weird place for an axe.
>>
>>86029728
emergency circumcision
>>
>>86030054
Fuckin burned.
>>
To open cryo chambers when their captain is on fire
>>
>>86029883
Are these movies canon?
>>
>>86029728
You don't understand visual storytelling.
>>
>>86031179
Mechanical advantage to help pry open a door I assume.
>>
>>86029728

space trees
>>
>>86029728
To harvest the space wheat, because they don't have scythes in the future.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.