[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bravo D&D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1502108638891.jpg (76KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502108638891.jpg
76KB, 1334x750px
Bravo D&D
>>
Who are you to say how puddles work in Planetos
>>
>>86029459

Have you ever been in a river?
They are generally much shallower where they meet the land compared to their middle
>>
>dragonfire melts stone and steel
>a small puddle of water is impervious armor to it
>>
>>86029459
this show is really running out of ideas for cool things to film
>>
Are you saying it's impossible for the river to be like that? It's definitely not
>>
>>86029459
Wrong thread to post in, OP.
>>
I think the original script called for Jaime to be pushed off a bridge, but they cut the bridge and kept his fall
>>
How do horses work? Would it literally run straight at a fucking dragon without question?
>>
>>86030262
they wouldn't run straight at a shield wall either
>>
>>86030262
of course not

horses even avoid swarms of insects
>>
File: 1501199474811.jpg (187KB, 1200x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1501199474811.jpg
187KB, 1200x1780px
someone have a HD stream please?
>>
>>86030507
is that the waif, question mark?
>>
>>86029958
Name one river with sandy banks that has this feature. I'll wait.

Rocky terrain does not count.
>>
>>86029769
If a river has a shallow bank like the one the horse is running through it isn't going to suddenly have a drop to be like 3+ meters, which is what it shows jaime falling into in the final shot
>>
the shot of Jaime surrounded by darkness tells you threre's a deep inclination there, so your nickpick is pointless
>>
>randall tarly is nowhere to see after memeing "shields and spears", despite being hyped as the great warrior
>soldiers causally wandering around the dragonfire right next to them
>dany's dragon attaking in intervals of one minute
got has the worst choreographed battles ever.
>>
did jaime died

and how the fuck did he end up being the most likeable character in this series lmao
>>
>>86030534

i will only tell if u giv link
>>
>>86031198
the show literally cuts to jaime watching him being burned alive did watch it in anything above 360p
>>
>>86031778
at no point they showed randall after the shileds and spears.
>>
>>86030562
i recently just paddled a kajak in sucha river you dense idiot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.