[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARRIORS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: warriors.png (446KB, 679x382px) Image search: [Google]
warriors.png
446KB, 679x382px
let's talk about this cult classic
>favorite warrior?
>favorite gang?
>played the tie-in game?
>excited for the remake?
>>
What remake?

Tony Scott was going to do one but he's dead
>>
>>86028460
the russos are remaking it for TV, although it's been a while without updates on that
>>
For me, it's the Baseball Furies
>>
>>86028529
baseball furies are patrician choice, but the hi-hats are pretty cool too, especially in the game
>>
>>86028507
Oh yeh I forgot. Could be good
>>
>>86028309
>Swan/Cochise
>Furies
>Played it to death
>Unless you're talking about a HD remake of the game then no, leave it be, there's no need to shit this classic up with sub par rehash cash ins no one wants.
>>
The original is so much better than the director's cut with the stupid comic book transitions
>>
>>86028309
STREETS OF FIRE FTW!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>86028309
Cocheese
The Riffs
Played the shit out of the game
I had no idea there's a remake in the works. It'll probably suck.
>>
>>86028309
Ajax
Warriors (every other gang is full of wimps)
Yes I have, one of my favorite games
I'm a bit skeptical but I'd see it
>>
File: warriorswarriors.jpg (85KB, 1292x751px) Image search: [Google]
warriorswarriors.jpg
85KB, 1292x751px
if this movie was made today, everyone would be superbuff steroid junkies instead of normal looking dudes
>>
does new york really have dyke gangs?
>>
>gangs
>multiracial
When will this meme end?
>>
>>86031149
They were from Coney, and there's a little bit of everything there, especially in the 70s, so it doesn't surprise me it was multi-racial
>>
>>86033337
The book had them as all Puerto Rican and black, no whites, because whites aren't in street gangs. They changed that for the movie to appeal better to the audience. Also, Robert Deniro, an unknown at the time, was supposed to play Cowboy.
>>
>>86028309

Michael Jackon's Beat it: The Movie
>>
>>86033519
DeNiro unknown? He already did Godfather 2, Meanstreets, Taxi Driver, Deerhunter and more.
>>
>>86031026
That's what the Diaz brothers look like and they're hardcore MMA fighters. It's quite a suitable build for streetfights.
>>
>>86033636
GTFO youngfag
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>86033911
FUCK GASPAR GOMEZ AND FUCK THE FUCKING DIAZ BROTHERS
>>
Vermin
ACs -they're some bad dudes
It's my favourite game, finished it on PS4 not long ago
No. I wouldn't mind a what happens after or a prequel like in the game.

Still can't believe Fox was supposed to be the lead protagonist until he pissed everyone off.
>>
That little shit Luther had the best acting career out of everyone in the movie, the guy is awesome.
>>
>>86033519
>whites aren't in street gangs.
explain the jets
>>
>>86028309
Ajax
Orphans
Religiously did
Remake?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.