[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons plothole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (313KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 2000x1000px
So if a dragon dies he becomes a white walker dragon. And the dragon will be used against the humans. So why didn't they made a 'safety pin'? All they have to is make a dragon glas nail that is 2 inches long and put it into the dragon? If he dies and becomes a white walker he will instantly killed. Are they all retarded?
>>
I don't think they're all retarded but you sure as hell are.
>>
Great display of autism, OP.
>>
>>86025453
Why?
>>
>>86025401
this is the truth, and everyone else is a retard here. Don't worry OP, the characters are too fucking retarded to think of something like this
>>
>>86025453
It's been established that they only need to be touched by obsidian and they instantly shatter into pieces so their idea works
>>
>>86025401
Yes they are all retarded
>>
Just turn your brain off bro
>>
You retard stick a nail into drogon and you get killed
>>
>>86028315
This
>>
Wouldn't work
>>
>>86028660
They wouldn't kill their mother
>>
>>86028660
Surely the Dragons won't do anything if Dany does it.
>>
>>86025401
thats not a dragon

thats a wyvern
>>
>>86028852
Why shouldn't it?
>>
>>86028888
Checked
What's the difference? Both can fly and breath fire
>>
>>86028968
dragons dont walk on their wings
>>
>>86028968
A dragon has four limbs and two wings. A wyvern has two limbs and two wings.
>>
>>86029093
>>86029159
Still the same shit like russians and ukrainians
>>
>>86029093
Alot of them do actually.
>>86029312
Yeah no.

t. someone who's long term girlfriend is natively Russian
>>
>>86029312
take that back
>>
>>86028924
the wights don't explode in touch with dragon glass. only the white walkers do
>>
>>86027688
This only applies to the Others themselves. The wights they raise from the dead are not affected by the obsidian and have to be physically lit on fire to be destroyed.
>>
>Army of dead plebs without any motoric skills to fire arrows
>Dragons that blast naything on the ground

I wonder how big they will fuck up to make it happen. It will be an outrageous stupid thing to explain how they didnĀ“t steamroll the Nights King.
>>
>>86025401
Wights =/= white walkers

Zombie dragon would be the same but undead and now harder to kill because he doesnt feel anything
>>
>>86034033
Dany's gonna fuck around and get her dragons killed before they fight the Night King. Or at least that's how they avoid the plot hole.
>>
>>86025401
>put it into the dragon
I don't think you can put things into dragons very easily.
>>
>>86025401
Shit. Op...you really outsmarted me on this one...
>>
File: IMG_9610.jpg (37KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9610.jpg
37KB, 600x498px
>>86025401
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.