[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tv/ hate this show so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Rick and Morty Portal.jpg (249KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty Portal.jpg
249KB, 970x545px
Why does /tv/ hate this show so much?
>>
It´s a ok show, but the fucking fandom always try to see it as the "smartest tv show on the world"
>>
>>86023278
This.
I knew so many brainlets that would rant and rave "it's like so smart, you'd love it."
>>
I don't hate it. But, it's 95% genuinely not funny. Probably funny for teenagers.
>>
Literally the best show on Earth. Haters are reddit tier cancer.
>>
>>86022771
its a bad show that has massive corporate internet shilling
>>
>>86022771
Terrible shilling campaign.
Also their threads are attracting redditors.
>>
File: help me cats are fighting.jpg (16KB, 390x351px) Image search: [Google]
help me cats are fighting.jpg
16KB, 390x351px
>>86022771
TL;DR old people get angry seeing young people enjoying things, thats honestly the only way i can interpret it, probably just jealous because their cocks dont work anymore and i have a litearlly Phone App that gets me sex
>>
>>86023686
>>86023750
>people having fun = shilling
Holy fuck, this place has gone to shit.
>>
>>86023815
seriously. /tv/ is a shit board
i'm going back to /int/ to banter people and laff
>>
Because they're dumb trolls, Rick and Morty is a smart show that expects it's viewer to be willing to do some homework or be insanely well educated.

As a Young Man myself, Freshman Year USC Film School I subscribe to all YouTube channels that do videos on Rick and Morty, I highly recommend the channel Wisecrack. Besides that the AV Club has excellent reviews of each episode and Redditors can produce some fantastic observations.

When an idiot /tv/ shitposter comes in and rants that Rick and Morty is a terrible show just laugh it off. The best art always upsets someone.
>>
because its so edgy to not like it...

you are totally shockign people if you dont like it...
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>86023960
>Tfw /bant/ went to shit and now I don't know where to go.
>>
It's not even remotely funny.
>>
>>86024057
That's subjective.
>>
The people who think it's utterly hilarious are the same people who think family guy is dumb and they're above that kind of humour.
>>
>>86022771
>We've been hyping up Pickle Rick for months
>Hate
>>
>>86024117
And everyone hates pickle rick.
>>
>>86024099
If you're over the age of 12 and find 'pickle rick' funny, you have some sort of mental impairment.
>>
>>86024139
It was supposed to be unfunny you mong.
>>
File: image.png (504KB, 598x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504KB, 598x447px
>>86024137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71qRzCr0Mc&autoplay=1
>>
Because gore, fart jokes and nihilism.
>>
>>86022771
It's a modern day millhouse meme.
>>
>>86022771

I guess because of its fanbase. They show itself is very entertaining, but people adoring the show and putting rick on some kind of altar of ethos superiority when Rick himself despise people who does this really makes you think.
>>
>>86022771
I've never watched this show but /tv/ certainly doesn't hate it considering the amount of threads I see about it.
>>
>>86027019
>the show itself is very entertaining

Hello r*ddit
>>
>>86022771
They actually like it, but admitting so would out you as reddit, so they have to post about it "ironically"
>>
File: gosh.png (311KB, 425x479px) Image search: [Google]
gosh.png
311KB, 425x479px
They don't. I bet that 90% of /tv/ watch this show. They can't hate it if they watch it all the time. Most people here give it shit just because they want to trigger reddit plebs and be contrarian. Besides, and I hate to use this word, the show is very pretentious. Dan "the cuck" Harmon really thinks he's a genius of writing, and it shows a lot in the dialogue of the show.
>>
>>86027366
I just watched the Mad Max episode. I guess Harmon really is taking that divorce hard. He got rid of men who could be competition on his writing team and tried to hire a new girlfriend. This episode sucked so fucking hard. Feels like a white knight trying to impress girls by bowing to them in every front.
>>
Every time I watch it I just don't laugh, I'm fine if other people like it and I usually don't post about it. When I watch it though it just makes me feel like watching Futurama instead.
>>
>>86022771
not enough pickles
>>
>>86022771
ROILAND STOP SHILLING YOUR SHOW
>>
It typifies new-4chan which is what 4chan hates more than anything.
>>
>>86028626
How would you know that I'm a shill?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.