[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Marty was the yellow king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 018-true-detective-theredlist.jpg (70KB, 1206x723px) Image search: [Google]
018-true-detective-theredlist.jpg
70KB, 1206x723px
Reminder that Marty was the yellow king
>>
Actually he was just a regular type dude, with a big ass dick.
>>
Past a certain age, a man withou a family can be a yellow king
>>
>i just post any old stupid shit that comes onto my meth-addled brain
>>
>>86021551
I don't remember him saying that
>>
>>86021551
literally me
>>
>>86021532
Capare knew this
>>
>>86021348
I actually thought
his father in law was part of the yellow king cult, being from an old family and shit.
That would also explain his daughter doing the stuff with her toys and being a mess and his wife fucking his partner to sabotage the investigations.
>>
>>86021758

It really seemed like something fucked up was going to be revealed with his daughters.
>>
>>86021758
yeah that was one of the red herrings
but the twist ended up being that there was no twist, which was kind of interesting when it happened but makes the whole thing seem kind lame in retrospect
wouldve been way better if there had been an actual tweest
>>
File: 3r25.png (499KB, 1353x743px) Image search: [Google]
3r25.png
499KB, 1353x743px
>That's one off the bucket list. Mexican standoff with actual Mexicans.
bravo pizza

binge watching season 1 and then binge watching season 2 when it was finished airing a few months later to join the meme shitposting on /tv/ was extremely comfy, and season 3 will never match that feeling.
>>
>>86021809
There was a twist. It was that some random buttfuckin Gardner was part of the cult
>>
>>86021551
Are we just going to ignore the fact that they changed Woody Harrlesons wife half way through the season
>>
Did he actually dress in yellow?
>>
>>86024244

There was no doubt someone dressed in yellow (yellow robe and cowl) during the rituals as the "king"

You don't really see the retarded gardener being the "king". He seems like someone that helped in the rituals, and continued it on after the cult dissolved.
>>
>>86024827
The cult never dissolved. The governor was the yellow king. The retard got kids from the school. The trailer park also provided girls for the cult. The retard and tattoo guy were patsys.

Moral of the story: People in power never take the hit, there's always a fall guy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.