[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whitewalkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

do they stand a chance?
>>
>>86021003

If dragonglass does in fact kill wights as well, then it should actually be pretty easy for the humans to win. Just sit in your castles and shoot and stab the wights until they're all gone.
>>
>>86021003
>D&D will make this symbol literally irrelevant and probably forgot this ever happened

BRAVOOO DABID
>>
>>86021148
To many of them though, they are like the fucking infected in that shitty world war z movie, they will just keep going and going and going.
>>
>>86021189
>To many of them though

Not really. He see the Walker army at Hardhomme and at the Three Eyed Raven. There's like 10,000 at most.
>>
>>86021238
Hmm for them to be so worried I would say theres more than 10,000, maybe theres a real figure somewhere but also everyone killed can also be brought back as a wight, how often the nights king can do this I dont know but it will be interesting if theres a limitation on it.
>>
>>86021238
The wilding army was around 100k strong and most of them died so there's at least that many zombies
>>
>>86021179
they mentioned in the inside episode that these symbols are the same seen in the cave. They have meaning but we as an audience don't know their meaning, yet.
>>
sam, jon and meera killed these supposed demi-gods pretty easily. i reckon only the one with the horns is some kind of boss dude slightly easier to kill. besides, we're only 8 episodes from the end, there's no time to build them up anymore, we just gotta live with the fact they're simply ice zombies.
>>
What does that shape mean it's the same shit you see on their armor.
>>
>>86021003

The walkers are a failsafe made by Bran via mind-time travel in collaboration with the children of the forest. Their purpose is simply to counteract/destroy Danerys's dragons, preventing them and her from ravaging the land with their flaming insanity.

The walkers and the dragons are meant to annihilate one another, like baking soda and vinegar, or wine and a good cheese. The end result is a land where neither force is a threat and civilization actually has a chance to progress.
>>
File: 1501446778207.png (12KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1501446778207.png
12KB, 100x100px
>>86021003

>implying

>dany loses her nignog army and two of her dragons besieging kings landing
>wow all hope is lost
>ding ding incoming raven
>help me dany you're my only hope ill bend the knee t. king of the north
>i know, i'll convince everyone i should be queen by saving us from winter
>knights watch and northerners killing zombies with glass swords
>slow motion shot of dany burning lich king with dragon fire
>-epilogue-
>lets fuck john snow
>sorry you two are actually related t. bran "desu ex machine" stark
>its cool its a targaryen thing
>dany and john snow rule the seven kingdoms just like the fire witch wanted
>>
>>86024048
You left out the golden company and cersei being the final villian
>>
>>86022178
The symbols were drawn by jon snow with chalk right before he led dany in
>>
>>86021003
For every man they kill they gain a unit. Seems like they might have a chance.
>>
File: 1494039490140.jpg (20KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494039490140.jpg
20KB, 300x229px
>>86021003

I want to know what the fuck the white walkers have been doing for the past 7 seasons.
All they show is them marching, like have they been marching towards the wall for years now?

Are they lost or something?
>>
>>86025967
They were pretty fucking far.
They hit hardhome, and Jon could bail by sailing.
This was, roughly, maybe a month ago? They could arrive at the wall any time by this point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.