[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he forget she had a dragon behind her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dumbass.jpg (20KB, 750x333px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
20KB, 750x333px
Did he forget she had a dragon behind her?
>>
>>86020939
he was hoping to die and take her with him so he can end the war and escape cerseis bullshit
>>
>>86020939

No, he knew it was basically a suicide mission. After seeing all his men get burned, he figured he'd try to end the war ASAP before more people die
>>
>>86020939
bcuz just throwing a spear at a lady & ending the war is too hard
>>
>>86020986
>>86021009
This. He also wants to redeem himself from being "The Kingslayer."
>>
>>86021044
>tfw he could have been Queenslayer as well
>>
>refuses to flag his men
>refuses to run away when facing impossible odds
>decides to go kamikaze to end the war

Took a fucking while but it seems like Jaime's redemption arc is starting to come through
>>
>>86021094
She has to be a queen for him to be a queenslayer, although I guess she did self proclaim herself such.
>>
>>86021094
Don't worry lad, he will be
>>
>>86021094
>yaas queenslay
>>
File: 1502072651766.jpg (14KB, 480x246px)
1502072651766.jpg
14KB, 480x246px
he didn't forget
he just didn't care
>>
>>86021448

Would've been actually kino if he had died.
>>
>>86022165
If he died taking Drogon out of the picture then yes
>>
it's funny how he was just standing around a seemingly empty field for most of the battle that was supposed to be happening around him

it really didn't pull off the feel of a battle at all
>>
>>86021039
>throwing a long spear while on horseback, he'll obviously hit her even though his left hand is his non dominant one
Do you drool too, retard?
>>
>>86021039
Faggot he can barely use his left hand
>>
>>86021094
>queenslayer
>queen
>slay
no
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.