[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS NOT WHAT YODA LOOKS LIKE HOW DID GEORGE LUCAS THINK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

THIS IS NOT WHAT YODA LOOKS LIKE

HOW DID GEORGE LUCAS THINK THIS WAS ACCEPTABLE

HOW DID AN ENTIRE COMPANY THINK THIS WAS ACCEPTABLE
>>
File: SC20170806-192426.png (62KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
SC20170806-192426.png
62KB, 320x480px
>good thing I screenshotted this here pic
>>
You have to take into account that technology was much more limited back in 1998, five years after Jurassic Park.
>>
its his character. whatever he makes it look like, is what yoda looks like
>>
File: IMG_7446.jpg (85KB, 1600x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7446.jpg
85KB, 1600x753px
>>86015738
>mmhmm faggot you are
>>
>>86015738
>>86019497
>Old man alien gets frumpier and more wizened with age and a lower quality of life (from comfy Jedi temple to soul sapping swamp)
I'm not sure I get your point, OP.
>>
>>86018491
This was a puppet, just like in ESB. It's only in the new edition that Yoda was replaced by a cg animation.

>>86015738
Indeed, I don't know how they failed something that easy and nobody stood up to say Yoda was too different. I guess everyone respected George so much that they wouldn't think he could get anything wrong.
The Disney movies are in a different situation, it's clear that Kathleen Kennedy is a bitch on a power trip. She fires people that don't agree with her stupid ways.
>>
>>86018322
>phone
>>
>>86018322
Why did you screenshot such a worthless post?
>>
He probably told whoever was making it to "make Yoda younger"

They made him too young & different, Lucas probably didn't give a shit & thought good enough

Or they planned to replace him with CGI, but Episode 1 was rushed as fuck, so they didn't have enough time
>>
>>86020244
Different era, different design, dumbass. Good thing they updated it.
>>
File: yodaphone01.jpg (58KB, 750x413px) Image search: [Google]
yodaphone01.jpg
58KB, 750x413px
With a Luke Skywalker Yoda falls in love.

To confess unable, gifted by a deus ex machina with the Jedi's phone number, the little green alien is. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and crush on him as well, is overjoyed to find out that he has.

But, the next day, when to Skywalker Yoda recounts the previous day's confessions, with a perplexed expression he only looks at him. After some investigation, the Jedi master finds out that the boy he called is the same boy he fell in love with not. In fact, he exists not in this universe at all. Luke's alternate universe counterpart, he is, fallen in love with the alien's own AU self, who has, blissfully unaware of his crush, who too is.

To give each other their darkest hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal, to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves most private secrets in order. Their respective loved ones while the two chase, to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of the FORCE drama ensues as they begin. Hmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>86021767
>not "in love yoda falls"

DROPPED
>>
File: 1446691413222.png (177KB, 948x349px) Image search: [Google]
1446691413222.png
177KB, 948x349px
>>86021767
FINDS
>>
>>86021767
Already a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit%E6%84%9B-%E5%A5%89%E6%96%87-x-%E8%81%96%E5%AD%90
>>
File: discovers le path.png (57KB, 702x573px) Image search: [Google]
discovers le path.png
57KB, 702x573px
>>86021767
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.