[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arya is a Mary Sue and dany is a cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 5RDfiQW.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
5RDfiQW.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
Where did Arya learn to fight like that? Her training with Syrio was bare bones and she only did "water dancing" none of that would give her the skills she had in that fight. Also dany is the shittiest character in the series with plot armor thicker than all of the books combined
>>
umm they're literally magic queens you fucking shitlord do you really need an explanation?
>>
Arya trained for like an entire season dude not to mention she's a wealthy woman and skills comes easily to those
>>
>>86015219
>Where did Arya learn
She shapeshifting imposer now there is literally nothing she can't do
>>
>>86015219
I'D PUNCH THAT BITCH IN THE FACE
>>
Wasn't Arya granted gifts from a literal God of assassins?
>>
>>86015219
Arya's borderline and her plot armor is a bit too thick but she isn't too bad. Dany absolutely would have been better as an offscreen character that got mentioned in each season/book and then finally showed up, did a couple flashbacks, got on with things, and then had a spin off series later that explained what she was up to.
>>
File: 1477432185930.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477432185930.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>86015219
dany is just really boring.

arya has no reason to be in the show at all anymore and should've been killed off way before the assassin shit. she's purely in it for the "YOU GO GURLLLL" audience. i say this as a maisie aficionado.
>>
>>86015474
No she wasnt gifted, she stole from him was allowed back refused to do a job and killed his assistant and left
>>
>>86015219
Arya was trained by a water dancer AND the faceless men AND the hound
What training did Brienne have? She is just a big woman without much training, and size doesn't mean anything if you are quick enough. Also Brienne's sword was heavy and slow, while Arya's was quicker.

But yes, Dany is complete garbage.
>>
>>86015687
>size doesn't mean anything if you are quick enough
holy fucking kek this whole post is bait I know but that just took the cake
>>
>>86015687
But she got hardly any training from syrio very little from the faceless men and the hound hardly did any for her as well
>>
It's literally fan fiction at this point. It's like some Stark tumblr fangirl who is also a Jon+Dany shipper wrote the series.
>>
>>86015860
Im counting the days until martin finishes all the books so we can laugh at how the show isnt canon
>>
File: console.jpg (83KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
console.jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
>>86015990
you'll be counting for a while, anon
>>
>>86016075
Ive got time
>>
File: George of the Jungle.jpg (264KB, 1600x1379px) Image search: [Google]
George of the Jungle.jpg
264KB, 1600x1379px
>>86016191
I'm sure you do.
Others don't have much left, though.
>>
>>86016230
Trust me George will finish it
>>
>>86016230
>show producer in the back
>>
>>86016430
both of them in fact
>>
>>86015219
>Where did Arya learn to fight like that?
Judging by the way she was holding her sword, she never learned. Good thing Brienne noticed and never swung at her head, otherwise there'd be a sword sticking through the back of it. She probably should have said something afterwards though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.