[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G of T / Jaimie's status

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

I've just caught up on season 7 (I'll watch season 6 next week), and I have a question about the ending of Episode 4 (season 7):

At the end when Jaimie L is pushed into the (oddly) deep waters of that lake, the show fades to black and it kinda seems like he may be dead/drowning and prolly can't swim with an iron hand, but is there any chance that he survives this? Like maybe Bron rescues him because he's such a loyal guy that way.

Whta does /tv/ think?
>>
>>86014683
What the fuck?
>>
Why would he die in the water when he just escaped a perfectly good death from dragonfire? The idea was that bronn has saved him
>>
>>86014741
He's wearing armour. And sinking.
>>
>>86014683
I miss Jamie's old hair

how can one man be so f00kin aesthetic?
>>
>>86014777
You're not understanding what he's saying
>>
>>86014784

No homo, but he is a total babe that I would likely make out with if he made the first move.
>>
>>86014683
I have a hard time believing they'd kill Jaime off like that, my guess is that Daenerys will have him rescued so they can take him hostage. Gonna be hard for Bronn to do it since he has to take off his own armor first, which me might be a tad bit reluctant to do with dragons and the Dothraki surrounding him.
>>
>>86014879
>I have a hard time believing they'd kill Jaime off like that

I'll take "Things they said about Stannis for $500, Alex"
>>
>>86014879
they'll float down stream the river gets swoll and escape.
>>
>>86014865
Well you don't have to be gay to admire a mans beauty.

Somehow he ended up marrying George Takei
>>
>>86014683
Doubt d&d were told yet
>>
>>86015236

It cracks me up that he looks exactly like my brother (and he married down too).
>>
>>86014683
what the fuck is this post
>>
>>86016072

wth is your problem?
>>
File: 1499510046443.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499510046443.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>86014683
>Jaime L

Why did you say it like this? How many other Jamies are on GoT?
>>
they're going to capture jaime and then tyrion is going to betray daenerys to free him because he's a pussy
>>
>>86014683
It's already been confirmed that he survives
>>
>>86016764

idk i guess i didnt' think it would spark such outrage and confusion.
I've only watched season 7, so I don't know if there are (or were ) other Jaimie's in Seasons 1-6.
Cautioning on the side of error, i guess.
>>
>>86014683
GRRM here
your idea is fucking stupid
Here is now Jamie dies:
>Lannisters are losing to Dany at King's Landing
>Everything is fucked, surrounded on all sides. no way for Cersei to win
>she realizes this
>puts into action "Operation: Fuck everyone"
>There is dragon fire barrels all under the city
>one spark of fire and all her enemies die and no one gets the iron throne
>Cersei brings Jamie with her underground to set this shit off
>Jamie realizes she's just as crazy as "Mad King" Agon and will kill everyone
>kills Cersei
>Kills self
>"we came into this world together, we'll leave it together"

screen cap it, post it, enjoy
now give us all the emmys
>>
File: 1485405136987.gif (4MB, 499x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485405136987.gif
4MB, 499x409px
>>86017013
FUCK YOU GO WRITE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: but-why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
but-why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>86016851
Anon, you mean to tell me you have only watched season 7, and skipped all the other seasons?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 374x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 374x460px
>>86016851
>I've only watched season 7
>>
>>86017322

I have watched the following:

S01E01
SE2E03
SE7E01-04

Tomorrow I am going to start season 5.

This is the order that my dad watched in it and he says it's not that bad if you're in a time crunch.
>>
>>86016851
you are a total morron
>>
>>86014879
Bronn wasn't wearing armor though. At least it doesn't look like he is.
>>
I hope something cheesy doesn't happen, like Jaime changing his mind and joining Dany's side. It will become a generic Good guys vs Bad guys show.
>>
Jaime did literally nothing wrong in his entire life.
>>
>>86014683
He's fine. If they wanted him dead, he would have died by that dragon fire, not a way more pathetic way of dying after being saved from it.
>>
File: confused-kid.jpg (30KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
confused-kid.jpg
30KB, 450x300px
>>86016851
>I've only watched season 7

how the fuck does something like this even happen
>>
>>86017709

My dad filled me in on most of it. Don't worry, I'm still going to watch all of it now that I got HBO GO.
>>
>>86017662
Didn't he throw Brand from the window in Season 1 and try to fucking murder him?
>>
>>86017871
Yeah, to protect his children. Robert would've murdered them all if he found out. That little bitch Bran should not have been snooping in the first place. Weird little tree-net shit.
>>
Bronn will rescue him

For all of his avarice, Bronn legit cares for Jamie.
>>
>>86017615
>I hope something cheesy doesn't happen, like Jaime changing his mind and joining Dany's side

Why would that be cheesy? It's kinda ridiculous it hasn't happened already since Cersei blew up the Sept with wildfire, which is literally the reason why Jaime broke his vows as a member of the Kingsguard and killed Aerys Targaryen.

If he's not at least considering switching sides at this point, D&D are misrepresenting the character drastically.
>>
>>86017420
what the fuck
>>
>>86016851
name ONE FUCKING SHOW that has multiple living characters with the same name at the same time.
>>
>oddly deep
I'm sick of this shit

Have none of you faggots ever gone in water, or know how steep drop-offs happen in pretty much every large body of water?

>nevermind, of course people on this Cambodian mango peeling imageboard have never gone in a lake or river or ocean in their lives.
>>
>>86016851

You are trolling or clinically retarded.
>>
>>86018548
The Sopranos (Season 5)
The two Tonys
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.