[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo this movie was kind of sad... What did y'all think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2297.png (235KB, 960x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.png
235KB, 960x355px
Yo this movie was kind of sad... What did y'all think?
>>
>>86012910
Fucking kino. Don't lie and tell me you did not cry at the end when they were leaving the slaughterhouse.

Fuck Netflix for not releasing this in Cinemas.
>>
>>86012910
shows humanity worst side, good movie.
>>
>>86012910
i don't watch kid's movies anymore, i don't know
>>
>>86012910
it was okja i guess
>>
I went into it thinking it was a family film about a little girl and her goofy pig friend, it was fucking traumatising.

I considered cutting pork from my diet until I remembered how good pork tastes.
>>
Tilda Swinton remains one of my favorite actresses.
Think the ending would have been better if Okja sacrificed himself to save that baby pig at the end.
Jake Gyllenhaal was excellent.
>>
i liked the movie but i didn't enjoy how it painted the animal rights movement as some kind of righteous people instead of urban terrorists. I'm glad the little girl saw they were just assholes using her too.
>>
>>86015468
I liked it too but thought Gyllenhaal was pretty bad, I admire him for going for it but I found his performance very grating
>>
>>86012910
This and that one Korean cartoon about the chicken were fucking stupid. Is it written somewhere that all Korean films most be heavy-handed, black-and-white, but ultimately inhuman morality tales.

Like, what's next, a Korean children's cartoon about a little girl who heroically commits suicide because breathing is a CO2 emission?

Just because a movie's sad and has a message doesn't make it good.
>>
>>86015468
I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings where the heroes make it out alive even if they don't necessarily save the world
>>
had been waiting for over a year for this
lived up to my expectations
great director
great cast
great film
>>
The Animal Activists were so dumb but oddly able to infiltrate a large event. It was only since the "villains" were over the top awful to super pigs that made them seem okay.
The only intelligent characters were Tilda twin 2 and the black assistant.
>>
Hearing a lot of good things about this movie.
I am looking forward to watch it as I chomp on those sweet delicious tendies.
>>
>>86015951
>i liked the movie but i didn't enjoy how it painted the animal rights movement as some kind of righteous people instead of urban terrorists.
They knowingly send her in to get raped
>>
I wanted more Paul Dano desu, still good movie
>>
>>86015951
one of them was trying to survive on air alone...they seemed like an incompetent cell of a large group
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (22KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
22KB, 320x192px
>>86020600
You can't rape your own property, lieutenant
>>
>>86015352
Same lmao.
>>86014935
Truly made you think about what animals go through. But fuck if meat don't taste good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.