[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did that Just Happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I'm surprised that no one is talking about this but didn't the "YAAAASSS QUEEEENNNN" just blow up all the food the armies need for this war? Arn't both sides and all the commoners fucked for the winter now? Is this going to factor into a show with teleporting armies, no sense of naval superiority, and anti-air ballistas?
>>
Nope, they are just going to forget about it.
>>
>Did that just happen

It happened a few days ago, Slowpoke.
>>
File: 1469329559070.jpg (11KB, 432x341px) Image search: [Google]
1469329559070.jpg
11KB, 432x341px
>Dany and her Dothraki army travel almost 1,500 miles in 10 minutes of screen time
>mfw
>>
It's medieval times. Scouts, logistics, and siege weapons haven't been invented yet.
>>
>>86003155
This. Fucking trash show.
>>
>>86003060
>a few wagons
>a hundred thousand dothraki
>All the food needed for the war
What?
>>
>>86003349
>dany and her dothraki army travel right past KING'S FUCKING LANDING to ambush a lannister loot train they don't even know about

>BONUS - they bring the qyburn SCORPION as if they PREDICTED THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN
>>
white bois btfo desu
>>
File: 1473040914350.jpg (33KB, 398x380px) Image search: [Google]
1473040914350.jpg
33KB, 398x380px
>>86003463
Did they read the script too???
>>
>>86003060

She blew up the opposing armies food. Good strategy.
>>
>>86003582
Not when that food was previously yours and you just stated earlier in the episode that you don't have any food for your armies.
>>
>>86003548
no joke, you'd think they'd keep the one version of the dragon killing crossbow that they have in KL rather than on some looting trip
>>
>>86003060
There's more where it came from. Are you usually this retarded?
>>
>>86003060
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>86003060
I'll come here just to laugh at you Fags trying to be edgy
>>
File: IMG_2132.jpg (71KB, 471x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2132.jpg
71KB, 471x623px
I just want Dtannis back desu.....
>>
Damn, Qyburn must be impressed at inventing Westeros's equivalent of a Flak 88.

Just needs a couple more of them firing together and she's getting BTFO.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.