[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Strain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: The-Strain-Season-3-Poster.jpg (1MB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
The-Strain-Season-3-Poster.jpg
1MB, 1500x750px
Hey let's watch The Strain and see if The Jew shows up this week.
>>
Anyone? Maybe something will happen this week. For some reason a restaurant is still running.
>>
Based Eichorst putting the pajeet in his place
>>
are they eating babies?
>>
>>86001789
>not muching on sweet sweet b pos babies
>>
Might as well just watched sharknado 5
>>
File: Guy Jumping Through Window.gif (494KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
Guy Jumping Through Window.gif
494KB, 400x222px
>The cult is made up of clowns.

Fuck that.
>>
Oh boy, Eph is gonna get him some blown sugar
>>
>Cannon fodder
>>
Remember the first season where they had a bunch of subplots about people turning into vampires that didn't matter?
>>
Jesus christ this show sucks ass

Why do my parents watch this
>>
>>86001288
I don't even remember when I stopped watching this show, I think Gus and angel escaped from some prison camp?

So how bad has it gotten?
>>
>dis my corner nao bitch
>>
>cops are now just thugs
kek, subtle as a hammer to the shin
>>
>>86003213
i mean, they are NYC cops
>>
>>86002821
The kid nuked nyc
>>
VAMPIRE BABIES
>>
Oh man it's the girl from degrassi
>>
Even at the end of the world nigs gonna nig
>>
Fet's storyline is literally the only one that matters.
>>
You and us both Eph, you and us both
>>
Creem is gonna kill Gus for showing him up
>>
Damn Dutch
>>
>dat blood factory
>dat concentration camp next week
Also why would you harvest the babies and shit idk seems like they're gonna use up all the blood with factories like that
>>
I get that it's a Holocaust analogy and maybe a factory farm analogy, but this stuff looks like terrible wastes of a renewable food source, like we're going to cut down the trees to get to the apples.
>>
>>86005673
this
>>
Two things I can't remember, did they make a big day about the eclipse like they did in the book and is the old man dead?
>>
>>86006071
Yes, and no.
>>
>>86004942
i mean, he gunna try
>>
>>86002239
whats blown sugar?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.