[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Underrated shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>>
>>85996959
>but flint was a faggot

That's what people would say. I hate when they make a character gay for nothing but it actually worked well for his character. Currently on season 3 and O can't help but love charles vanes character. His conversation with flint about comfort and how it is a trap was great. Unfortunately the next episode is the one I have to watch and I know what happens
>>
>>85996959
more like blacked sails where the women are all in charged of emasculated men just like europe hahahaha
>>
>>85997124
Making him gay actually came out of nowhere but it ended up giving his character more depth. The reveal not only made him a better character but also made all of his motivations crystal clear. You see his character transformation after what happens to Miranda because she is the only thing he still had from such a good point in his life and she is pretty much the only thing he has to lose. There are just so many good characters in this show; and even though the first season dragged a little, it was still very engrossing.
>>
>completely useless lesbian relationships that add nothing to the plot
>muh women in charge

yeah, back to plebbit
>>
>>85997385
>>85997738
Literally no problem with this. It literally shows the audience how capable they are and the means that they use to obtain power. This show isn't biased or has a feminist agenda; literally the most pointless complaint.
>>
>>85997635
Yeah, it was obvious they tacked it on ofter the fact. Kind of ruined the series.
>>
>>85998202
did you read the post
>>
>>85996959
is the mexican that steals the paper in 1st ep dead soon cuz hes the reason i stopped watching after 2eps
>>
>>85998068

>watch a tv show about pirates
>is fine with lesbian scenes and a niggress with fake accent having irrelevant discussions for 15-20 minutes in each episode

I get angry just by the fact that I watched 3 seasons of that marxist propaganda
>>
>dude flints alive, lol
>why would long jon silver ever lie?
>>
>>85996959
Rick and Morty is underrated (which isn't surprising, seeing how it is a show only enlightened individuals understand )
>>
Terriers was amazing and the fact that is was cancelled like it was shows that the jews running television don't know shit about dick.
>>
File: longjohn.png (208KB, 718x546px)
longjohn.png
208KB, 718x546px
>>85998311
lol
>>
>>85998544
Nice 44
>>
>>85998344
Not gonna lie the accent was pretty good, but it definitely isn't any French accent I've ever heard.
>>
File: jeremy irons borgias.jpg (141KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy irons borgias.jpg
141KB, 648x365px
>>85996959
>mfw cancelled for shitty Netflix version
>>
>>85998544
lul
guess what tv show i wont be watching
>>
>>85998577
Nice 77
>>
>>85998068
Max and Eleanor are fucking awful, stop kidding around
>>
File: the young kino.jpg (76KB, 1020x384px) Image search: [Google]
the young kino.jpg
76KB, 1020x384px
>>
>>86000487
What what what what
>>
>>86000988
Nice 88
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.