[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkino or Dunkrap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: dunkirk-poster.jpg (174KB, 1200x1779px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-poster.jpg
174KB, 1200x1779px
Dunkino or Dunkrap?
>>
>>85992360
it's not kino, but it's still good
>>
/dunkino/
>>
File: clowns.jpg (88KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
clowns.jpg
88KB, 1000x550px
who /dunhier/ master race?
>>
https://youtu.be/cN3yrJP24-I
>>
>>85992446

The movie makes such a big deal about parachutes but he'd rather get captured instead of parachuting out when his plane ran out of fuel.
>>
>>85992360

/dunkino/ for sure

No war movie like it. The only one that stands out like this is The Thin Red Line. Which is also an amazing movie if you're not a fucking pleb
>>
Not kino, but it's pretty damn good.
>>
would have made more money with a more diverse cast and a black lead.
>>
>>85992446
>big guy
>crashes planes
>with no survivors
Did Nolan write this flick?
>>
>>85992515
>uridon
niggers tongue my anus
>>
File: serveimage-19.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-19.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Someone say my name?
>>
>>85992360
>Hurr this is real war

Wow so deep
>>
Boredun
>>
fell asleep mid movie
>>
i don't watch new movies and i haven't watched a war movie since early 2000s, is this worth it?
>>
>>85992360

Loved it
>>
>>85992360
>kino

Can you faggot kids just fuck off already? The film is great.
>>
>>85993102
Yes.
>>
>>85993168
>>>/r/eddit
>>
What makes you guys think this film so great?

I personally thought it was just ok. The pacing felt slow, characters were bland, and repetitive scenes ruined the otherwise well done aspects of the film.

The first 30 min of the film was the only part I enjoyed.
>>
>>85992548
He wasn't high enough to activate his parachute in time.
>>
>>85992360
Duncock for me.
>>
File: hm.. pepe.jpg (104KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hm.. pepe.jpg
104KB, 900x900px
>>85994610
explain
>>
>>85994289
I agree parcially. The first 30 min are absolutely great, best part of the movie, and I sympatized with the kid at the start, but then I didn't care for him, because I knew he would survive, and this happened in some other arcs. Another great part of the movie is the sound and the photography, both are the best the movie offers. The worst parts are the "emotional" ones, the kid dying that way, the french boy dying that way, some of the dialog and some cliché parts. Otherwise, the best character is Tom Hardy and his arc is the best overall, while the beginning is the best part.
>>
>>85994289
Just watched it today at a beach theater, 5 people besides me in an average sized theater room and this movie was great.
You probably watched too many war movies or something because I didn't find it bland at all. The whole thing with the different scenes at the same time honestly made the movie better for me. characters were "bland" because they're real people. They're not all heroes here to save the day, they're soldiers who just dun goofed on their one job, and I think it made it feel more real.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.