[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 15

File: 07-steppenwolf.w710.h473.jpg (152KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
07-steppenwolf.w710.h473.jpg
152KB, 710x473px
I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine
>>
>>85977345
That's what he looked like in the latest trailer
>>
>>85977345
I watched BvS with my little brother, he asked me if Diablo was part of the DC universe all along
>>
>using Jim Lee's shitty New 52 designs
>making it look like rejected concept art from Marvel's Thor movie
>not using Kirby's techno-future medieval look
>>
>>85979095
We probably won't get any Kirby-crackle either
>>
File: Destiny Oryx.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny Oryx.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
mfw a shitty mmofps did this design better than DC
>>
>>85979158
mfw people think the New Gods and Superman and DC heroes need to be gritty and realistic
>>
>>85979095
His original look is retarded as well
>>
>>85979187
TTK was actually good.
>>
>>85979187
10/10 raid
>>
yfw Bart Allen has music piped into his flash lightning ear pieces and that is the soundtrack to the film

I know it's up for me
If you steal my sunshine
Making sure I'm not in too deep
If you steal my sunshine
>>
>>85979928
>Bart Allen
Literally, who?
>>
File: Destiny-Concept-Art-14.jpg (114KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-Concept-Art-14.jpg
114KB, 1279x720px
>>85979187
Well no shit. Despite Bungie being dead their art department is still godly.
>>
File: NewGodsApokolips01.jpg (285KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
NewGodsApokolips01.jpg
285KB, 500x734px
>>85979864
Fuck that. He was dressed like a medieval lord but with futuristic tech. Kalibak was similarly like a dark ages barbarian. Apokalips had a dark ages flair to them, but with godly space age tech. DeSaad looks like some old torturer from a dungeon.

Even in his Super Powers design, Steppenwolf looks like he's from the dark ages.
>>
>>85980019
If you know your Flashes, you'd realize DC has not had Barry Allen in media since Shipp in the 90s Flash show.
Movie Barry is Bart.
Current tv Barry is Wally. Well. A really really stupid version of Wally.
>>
File: barryallen.jpg (148KB, 1624x1130px) Image search: [Google]
barryallen.jpg
148KB, 1624x1130px
>>85980278
>Current tv Barry is Wally
>>
>>85979892
>>85979915
Is that public beta still running? A friend had pre-ordered it and was telling me about the early access one. Been trying to avoid him talking me into ordering Destiny... again... for the.. fifth time?
>>
>>85980354
Fuck that. His character is more like Wally. He even dated Linda Park in addition to black Iris.
And tv Wally is token tv show black character #457.
>>
>>85980547
It doesn't matter if his character is like Wally, it' still Barry Allen in the show and the film fuckwit
>>
Granny Goodness and the Furies should have been the JL villains.

Granny has a resurrected and brainwashed Superman leading the Furies to invade Earth. They're kicking the JL's ass. then mister miracle arrives in the batcave. He is the surprise that allows Granny Goodness to be sent back to Apokalips. Then Big Barda betrays the Lashina and the furies. Barda and Wondy fight superman and subdue him. Lashina runs away to hide on earth. The other furies are captured and held prisoner by Atlantis or the Amazons.
>>
File: ghostbusters 2016 girl pwr.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters 2016 girl pwr.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>85980594
>thinking if a company slaps the name on a character, not matter what changes they make to that character, it still represents that character'

Nice job falling for the schemes of shallow studio executives.

I guess you bought that these were THE Ghostbusters because Sony said so?
>>
the absolute state of capeshit
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>85980278
>tfw the old version of a character really is the best but if you say so people will tell you to take off your nostalgia goggles just because the context is dated

Sure, sometimes he was more like Tim Burton's Batman than Flash, but I don't like whiny/quipster Barry
>>
File: Lashina_0001.jpg (154KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
Lashina_0001.jpg
154KB, 500x754px
>>85980602
That would have been great.
For all of Snyder's talk about feminism, he really didn't do much other than give the role of DC icon Wonder Woman to a skinny as fuck Israeli supermodel who can barely act.
>>
>>85980712
He was terrible. He didn't even have a black girlfriend. The show was too white. #fuckTrump
>>
I really like the medieval with future space tech look and even the 80s redesigns.

While Thor is cut from the same cloth as Kirby's New Gods, the movie shouldn't just look like rehash of Marvel's Thor movies. Steppenwolf looks like rejected concept art for Thor's Destroyer.
>>
File: Glorious-Bannon-Evan-VucciAP.jpg (63KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious-Bannon-Evan-VucciAP.jpg
63KB, 639x480px
So... who should be cast as G Gordon Godfry?
>>
>>85980802
Julio >>>>>>
>>
File: G_Gordon_Godfrey_0011.jpg (163KB, 412x783px) Image search: [Google]
G_Gordon_Godfrey_0011.jpg
163KB, 412x783px
>>85980950
You know, if Snyder had half a brain, he would have had G Gordon Godfry leading the Superman and superhero hate in Man of Steel and BvS.
>>
>>85980602
Your idea is so fucking retarded. A brainwashed evil Superman? Really? And are you forgetting JL still has to introduce Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg, and on top of that you want Mister Miracle and Big Barda? Fuck off.
Also, Granny Goodness is such a terrible name, it would make the DCEU more of a joke than it already is. Kirby came up with the stupidest names. And who would want an old hag as the villain of your first team up superhero flick? Absolutely no one. Thank god /Hollywood doesn't listen to co/ shitheads.
>>
>>85981062
No because it would go against what those movies are about.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.