[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Was it kino?
>>
>>85975235
>tarantino
no
>>
>>85975270
/thread
>>
>>85975235
>tarankino
yes
>>
>>85975270
>*tarankino
FTFY
>>
It would have been a good two-hour movie if he let someone come in and cut the waffle.
>>
>>85975235
>cunt
cunt
>>
>>85975235
I think Tarantino tried to remake the Thing in his own way.
And the Thing is the woman.
It has a few great moments but overall it's a slog watching it to the end.
>>
>>85975235
Liked the first half a lot but second half was garbage.
>>
Kino so strong, that one viewing is enough for most people.
Makes a change from the plagiarising culturewank flicks he usually makes.
>>
Might be his best.
>>
>>85975397
That he did and he even showed the actors The Thing in order to prepare for the film but I cant help but feel that The Thing and the H8ful 8 are too different in tone and mood.
>>
I really enjoyed it I think django just pips it though
>>
>>85975235
Its only KINO if you watch YIFY 1080 rip
>>
It sets up all this tension and then it doesn't do anything clever with it at all
>>
>>85975270
Do you have any criticisms of Tarantino or are you just being contrarian?
>>
>>85975705
>not watching the leaked DVD screener for the Oscars
casual
>>
Pleb filter
>>
I didn't need to hear sam jackson narrating a tale about his nonconsensual gay interracial sexual encounter, but other than that yeah
>>
Tarantula's second-worst.
>>
>>85976113
What's the worst?
>>
>>85976146
Django
>>
You'd be surprised what a woman that cold would do for a blanket.

You wanna know what your girl did?

I pulled my big, black, pecker, outta my pants, and I made her crawl through the snow on all fours on over to it.

Then I grabbed me a handful of that black hair at the back of her head, and I stuck my big black johnson right down her goddamn throat! And it was full of blood, so it was warm!

Ah, you bet your sweet ass it was warm!

And Chelsea Charlene Smithers SUCKED on that warm black dingus, for long as she could!
>>
>>85975738
He's reddit
>>
>>85975270
>>85975289

what's the term for being an insufferable shit-head critic?
>>
>>85976226
Fuck off
>>
>>85975235
It was pretty good, but not kino. Resevoir Dogs was kino
>>
File: 1481133683161.png (596KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481133683161.png
596KB, 800x800px
i liked it better than django desu
>>
>>85975235
Nah, solid film, but not quite kino. Lots of fun though.
>>
>>85975270
*nu-Tarantino
>>
>>85976226
Nah that's actually his best
>>
Tarantino spent a lot of time showing the woman criminal being hanged and I suppose that was meant to be satisfying but I felt nothing. We're told she's a bad person but she doesn't do anything horrible on-screen and the audience is given little reason to want her dead. Maybe I just came in with the wrong mindset but I thought it was one of Tarantino's weakest movies.
>>
>>85975235
It's hands down his worst, not totally shit but overindulgent and one of his least entertaing
>>
File: 1497468683488.jpg (365KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497468683488.jpg
365KB, 1000x667px
I completely forget what happens in it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.