[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She only needed 13 reasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: hannah.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hannah.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
What's your excuse?
Haw many do you have?
How many more do you need?
>>
>GET OUT
>REEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE
>GET OUT CLAY
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I wish you stayed"
>>
Hannah was a stupid cunt

>better just go to a literal rapists house in the middle of the night
>OH NOES, HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY PREVENTED THIS
>>
>>85972306
What a selfish fucking bitch she was.
>>
The show is so fucking dishonest.

>muh accumulation of 13 reasons :O!
>remember kids, small offenses you make to other people can snowball into making them want to kill themselves
Come on, the only thing that pushed her to suicide was the rape. She would've brushed off everything else if not that.
>>
>>85973267
The asian guy and the blonde haired "totally not a faggot" guy literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>85972306
Redpill me on this show /tv/? Is it about a roastie getting BTFO?
>>
>>85972611
>you couldn't read in my mind, it was your fault
>>
>>85974037
basically the show in a nutshell
>>
>>85972306

lmao, y u let reezuns akumuhl8. just close ur fucking eyes lol
>>
>oh hey the rapists is holding a party, i should join
>oh hey let me take off my clothes and enter a pool with the rapists around
>oh hey the rapists entered the pool, i'll just sit here
>oh hey the rapists is actually raping me right now, i'll just stay motionless

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>85974180
He didn't even had a knife or anything lmoa
>>
>>85974180

Why didn't she just let off a big fart in the jacuzzi to scare Bryce away?
>>
Looks like Lana Rhoades.
>>
Was the rape scene any good?
>>
What about 14 reasons?
>>
>>85975478
I've seen more uncomfortable ones and more arousing ones. It's pretty meh tbqh.
>>
>>85974248
That probably would have amused him more than anything.
>>
>let's show how suicide is a good way to get revenge from the bullys

kek

no, when you suicide nobody gives a fuck, in fact, if there's some edgy teen around, they make jokes about you, netflix should ban this shit
>>
>>85972611
This.

The biggest failure of thus show was that by the end, you actually wanted her to kill herself because she was an annoying cunt.
>>
>>85972306
I probably have twenty or thirty reasons to kill myself. But I surely have more than a thousand reasons to live.
>>
She deserved to be raped for being such a fucking moron.
>>
>>85973267
This. Everything else was just the usual innocent highschool stuff. Any ex highschool loser NEET went to WWII compared to that.
At least they did a great job at honestly depicting your average entitled bitch.
>goes out with Chad
>wears mini skirt to a playground cause she is dtf
>Chad takes upskirt pictured with her knowing
>doesn't care cause he is Chad and she wants his dick inside her roastie cunt
>starts crying when she is exposed as the slut she is
>only ever gets attracted to other Chads while complaining about guys being assholes, and ignoring the genuinely nice guy who is always there for her
Really was surprised with the honest character making here.
>>
>>85975725
Your family feels bad but the people you want to get back at eventually forget about you and move on with their lives.

People are preoccupied with their own lives. Taking your own life to get back at fellow teenagers is absurd. Things that bug you in your teens/early 20s are usually forgotten when you get older.
>>
>>85976217
>honest
Hannah winning best ass was absolute bs. That award definitely belonged to that mulatto chick
>>
>>85976375
But her ass was really tight.
>>
There are only 12 reasons to die; they had to modify the show's premise to accommodate this fact, which is why it's so stupid.
>>
>how many reasons do you need
>>
I'd fuck hannah tbqh
>>
>have model-tier facial aesthetics
>get introduced to Chad of the school on her first time meeting anyone from the school
>acts like a slut, gets treated like a slut
>complains about it
>best ass
>complains about it
>that faggot friend of hers (actually not gay???) and that retarded black chick ditch her because shes annoying as fuck
>the only guy whos actually nice to her gets treated like a mat (its just friendly banter amirite???)
>sees a girl getting raped
>doesnt tell anyone
>gets raped by the same guy
>doesnt actually go to the police

This show was well written, but the sad truth is that unless youre in highschool and full of existential teenage angst, you will not emphasize with her, because she was a dumb bitch.
>>
>>85976312
of course, I was talking about the people like your classmates, they don't care about your suicide, just don't talk about you and that's all
>>
>>85978658
The writers said you weren't supposed to sympathize with her.
>>
>>85976312
You hit the nail on the head. In the end those people feel guilty for a bit but they're going to move on and forget. High School is a REALLY small insignificant part of your life. If you're 21+ and still reminiscing about high school then you've failed in life. By the tme her classmates hit 25 they wont remember her at all.
>>
>>85974248
>thinking the octopus escape is effective at all
>>
>>85972611
>>85974037
>>85974079
>>85975794
The show was never meant to romanticize suicide or portray Hannah Baker as a victim. You would know this if you actually watched the show and realized that each episode incrementally made her to be as bad of a person as the people she blamed her suicide on.

gj missing the point of a show that's aimed at a teenage audience.
>>
>>85973473
Right? The Asian guy was kind of a jerk, but it was literally little kid stuff. The only thing Alex did was tell her she has a nice ass, and they treat it like: "That made her kill herself, now I'm going to shoot myself to deal with the guilt."

Either of them could have let the cat out of the bag and suffered zero consequences. Especially Alex since his Dad was a cop
>>
>Rich white teenage girl with model-tier looks and an endless supply of people who want to be her friend and lover kills herself because she was inconvenienced

Meanwhile I'm a broke black college student who might have Aspergers. I work a shit job, live in a country where everyone wants to kill me, and I have no friends and no girlfriend. I'm supposed to feel sorry for this whore?
>>
>>85978658
don't forget

>Asian chad genuinely feels bad for her
>sits with her to comfort her
>tries to speak to her the next day
>REEEEEEEE, GET AWAY FROM ME
>embarrasses him in public
>he takes some of her notes in retaliation
>AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE PART OF THE REASON I KILLED MYSELF :)

What a tremendous fucking cunt hannah was.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.