[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whst is the consensus Mr Robot on /tv/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: mr-robot-usa-rami-malek.jpg (496KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot-usa-rami-malek.jpg
496KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>85965261
pretentious trash that attempts to adapt to the newer Z Internet generation but fails miserably
>>
Dropped during season 2, was pretty shit.
>>
>>85965261
first season was great
should have just left it there
>>
File: rami neutron.png (572KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
rami neutron.png
572KB, 421x750px
>>85965261
CUTE
>>
1st season is okayish if you ignore all the sjw stuff
>>
>>85965261
It's very good if you're still 15 when you're watching it.
Not suggested for older people.
>>
File: cutest rami.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
cutest rami.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>85965390
>>
Perfect homage of Fight Club. I love it. There's plenty of morons on /tv/, who's brains are too tiny to process this master piece.
>>
The main character is pretty interesting, and certainly unlike anything else on TV that I know of. There are some cringe worthy "ebin hackerz" stuff, but it's still pretty entertaining for me. Plus the FBI chick is /ourgal/
>>
>>85965482
>Plus the FBI chick is /ourgal/
that ugly ass fucking bird?
>>
File: NUP_169190_2859.jpg (173KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
NUP_169190_2859.jpg
173KB, 900x599px
The gnarly left one would actually fit in her mouth.
>>
>>85965506
>social anxiety
>autistically dedicated to her passion
sounds about right to me anon
>>
An ivory tower privileged liberal's attempt to explain internet culture and alienation.
>>
>>85965352
Swapping interesting characters for negroes is seen as an economic necessity. The Leftovers second season did the same.
>>
File: frogcute.jpg (175KB, 640x1112px) Image search: [Google]
frogcute.jpg
175KB, 640x1112px
>>85965457
>>
The second season was probably the worst thing in TV last year.
I can't believe they're making a third one.
>>
>>85965352

I watched it to the end of the season, you made the right call. Season 1 was great, I don't care for Tyrell but I feel like his absence is a considerable reason as to why season 2 was such a disappointment.

I was intrigued at the end of season 1 when he bumped into Tyrell's wife and freaked out about worrying over her hearing his thoughts. Nothing came out of that a whole fucking season later.

>>85965650

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>85965650
>I watched half of one episode of Leftovers S2 goddamn negroes ruined it

what it must be like to be such a fucking pleb and a moron
>>
>>85965650
The Leftovers didn't swap shit, it was an entirely different family in a different setting, snowflake
>>
Babby's first black pill.
>>
>>85965506

you forget where you are, normie? yep, she fits. don't say another fucking word about her or i won't be held responsible for my actions
>>
File: unwrap my christmas gift.png (551KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
unwrap my christmas gift.png
551KB, 500x667px
>>85965689
>>
>>85965261
First season was great. Second season was pretty good up until the last couple of episodes, then the show turns into a bloody scam and I'm still pissed about that shitty ending.
>>
awful but still better than westworld
>>
File: baby.jpg (58KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
58KB, 960x600px
>>85965812
>>
The first season is pretty entertaining and over the top and it was nice to see hacker shit portrayed better than in other media.
The second season is a chore. There's no payoff for any of the plot and subplot. It's less entertaining and even more over the top.
I'll watch the third season but if it's anything like the second, I'll be dropping.
>>
>>85966073
Westworld is bad? Shit. I'll still give it a try though
>>
>>85966375
it is kino
>>
Mr. Kino
>>
File: mr.cutie.jpg (78KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
mr.cutie.jpg
78KB, 500x492px
>>85966405
Mr. Hackerman
>>
>>85966375
Westworld has some great ideas but the show takes itself way too seriously.
>>
>>85966375

You'll enjoy it, the entertainment value is solid but it puts too much focus on plot revelations which only make it worth a one-time view, and I was praying for a classic.
>>
I really like it, but its message is hypocritical.

The entire point is that corporate domination of the world has created this illusory reality, where people have misplaced priorities, and the elite run afoul. They paint the idea of E-corp as this gigantic conglomerate, which they even say is "too big to fail". But by the end of the first season, they've brought the whole thing down along with the entire global fucking economy, and initiated a revolution.

I mean, what the fuck? It completely removes the depressing 'no hope' atmosphere they spent hours establishing.
>>
They hinted way too hard at his dad not being real I thought the twist was going to be that his dad was actually alive
>>
>>85966634
>
I don't believe you
>>
>>85966630
It's to give the kids who watch this garbage the illusion that they, too, can topple capitalism if they do just as Rami does.
>>
>>85966775

It's just wish-fulfillment for the """kids"""" you pissant, none of them aside from the crazies think this is any real way to topple capitalism. Nor does the show support the idea that it's even a good idea if it could be pulled considering the way the ramifications revealed themselves to the character.

I don't care that you're baiting, I'm sure it felt good to get an easy (You), but not as good as schooling you.
>>
>>85966630
>mean, what the fuck? It completely removes the depressing 'no hope' atmosphere they spent hours establishing.
Why the fuck would they want to keep it though?
>>
>>85966867
You're one angry kid.
>>
>>85965261
Like Fight Club if Fight Club was fucking retarded

Also if you didn't see the twist coming you're actually fucking retarded.
>>
>>85966897
heh, see ya around
>>
>>85966897

I'm one satisfied kid

>>85966630

>completely removes the depressing 'no hope' atmosphere

Another retard who didn't watch the show. What the fuck are you basing that on? The success of E-corp's destruction alone? Did you stop watching at that point? Once Elliott starts getting out of his headspace in prison it dawns on him how much worse things turned out. It's spelled out for you.

I'm not defending season 2 and all and found it boring as shit, the clever cinematography and all the references didn't do anything for me. The season 2 has enough glaring flaws that you really don't need to come up with false projections.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.