[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Things that annoy you in the new simpsons I was watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: piano.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
ITT:Things that annoy you in the new simpsons

I was watching live stream of the new episodes and I have noticed that every fucking episode has a character saying a line,crying then saying a line cryingly.

>I'd give my brother everything I have! He could be the race car in Monopoly! *cryingly* Monopolyyyyyy! The raceeeeee car!

Also that stupid face in pic related that Homer makes when he does something "classy"
>>
>>85965235
Pretty much everything about it, the Simpsons was never a funny show and it is now the biggest cancer next to South Park and Rick & Morty on TV
>>
>>85965277
I disagree about it never being funny. The earlier episodes were hilarious but nowadays they really want to show how relevant they are by including popular brands and celebrity of the week.
>>
>>85965235
not enough left handed characters
classis s had a healthy mix
>>
>>85965235
That sounds kind of like how they liver lines on Seinfeld.

>THE MAN HANDS, GEORGE. THE MANNN HANNNDS
>>
>>85965277
I haven't watched a South Park season in probably like 3 years or so, but there's no way it can even be compared to that other shit. Especially The Simpsons.
>>
>>85966922
Nah,this is more annoying. They literally have someone of the simpsons crying EVERY episode and their wailing is annoying

>THE TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE....(cries) NONREFUNDABLEEEEEEE

Oh shit,just as I am typing this,Bart is crying about his little lamb called larry and he is all like LARRYYYYYYYY cry cry cry LAHHHHHARRRRRRYYYYY
>>
I like how bad it is desu
>>
Sneed
>>
>every conceivable plot has already been done
>writers are braindead
>can only make things pop-culture related

just fucking end the show, it's been dead for years
>>
The way they signal or oversell a joke with the tone of their voice or unecessary animation . Seriously, every episode now grinds to a halt when something that's supposed to be funny happens and Homer rolls his eyes, Marge sighs or Moe goes "eh, eh" or whatever. They've been treating the audience like idiots in this way for far to long, and it's the clearest dividing factor between Zombie Simpsons and the faster paced, more unapolagetic earlier seasons.
>>
>>85968383
I know what you mean.

>lisa is scared that some witches put a curse on her teacher
>substitute teacher comes along and says mrs hover has a SPELL of a stomach flu
>lisa repeats "a spell?!"
>the teacher says that she will pick a student at random and that student will choose which craft they will do today
>she chooses lisa and asks "Which craft?"
>lisa is scared and the teacher repeats Which craft? And after that says Which craft?! with weather behind her changing to rain and thunder

Now that would be a solid joke if said once but they kept repeating it so you know that which craft sounds like witchcraft and as if that wasn't enough,they made the teacher look like a witch,in case you missed the "subtle joke"
>>
Chuck’s Suck and Fuck
>>
>>85968835

Metal Gear?
>>
>>85965235
I haven't watched the show in about 10 years but I know what you mean.
>>
>>85965235

I hadn't really noticed until you pointed it out but it's true and is extremely annoying. Who are these writers for the simpsons these days? Unfunny fuckers.
>>
>>85968921
I don't understand
>>
>>85966922
>liver lines
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.