[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Big Sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: The_Big_Sick.jpg (124KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
The_Big_Sick.jpg
124KB, 220x326px
Just saw pic related, and it was fantastic. The best balance of funny and heavy I've seen in a long time and I highly recommend, anyone have any thoughts?
>>
>inb4 someone gets mad the lead is from pakistan
go back to r*ddit
>>
>>85960831
huh, I always thought he was a poo in the loo
>>
>>85960863
In the movie he's developing a one man show about himself and it's mostly just facts about pakistan not personal stuff, shows how where he's from is integral identity stuff
>>
My gf and I were the only ones in the theater for this movie and I got a really good blowjob
>>
Looks like the big kike movie.
>>
yeah well

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>85960831
Says the cuck.
>>
File: 1438486662586.jpg (6KB, 227x157px) Image search: [Google]
1438486662586.jpg
6KB, 227x157px
The premise of the movie is accurate

I'm a shitskin and my parents urge me to stay within my culture and not marry a white devil and be with a pure brown woman.

>tfw white people have been my only friends
>tfw grew up with other brown kids ostracizing me
>>
>>85961638
you're fucking cucked already dude. you just referred to yourself as a shitskin. have some goddamn pride and stop sucking white cock. you're brown and always will be so stop trying to be white
>>
>>85961638
You will never be accepted by White people. Go and marry a nigger woman instead.
>>
I laughed so hard at the 9/11 part, no joke.

Yeah, movie was a fun little true story, but it wasn't kino because there was nothing interesting about the presentation.
>>
>>85961638
I'm in the opposite boat. I'm in love with a Bengali woman with fairly conservative Muslim parents, and she's an only child. And I'm white burgerclap.
>>
>>85962415
good for you

escape this miserable den of faggotry and be happy with ur qt brown wife anon
>>
>>85961638
i'm in the same boat except i'm ostracized by both white people and brown people, so I think it's just because i'm a shitty person
>>
>>85962455
Thanks. Godspeed, brother. I hope you marry a white qt or something
>>
>me liking a movie with a non white lead
Are you serious?
>>
>>85961638
>pure brown

What's it like to be an ugly barbarian?
Christ, even Japanese people arguably have white skin.
>>
>>85960797
Yeah, you would love a movie staring Everybody Loves Raymond and a newest Curry nigger. Fuck both of them and especially fuck you!
>>
>>85962547
hear hear. i'm ok with it though, high school helped me come to terms with it.
>>
Go back to ISIS!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.