[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they get away with this in a PG-13 movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

How did they get away with this in a PG-13 movie?
>>
>>85959123
Oh shit I remember this awful film. I remember having a crush on the blonde and the Italian girl, which shows I was a child with no taste, a quality I still maintain into my adulthood.
>>
IT'S JUST A PRANK, SPECIAL AGENT GIBBS BRO

But really the context of it being a joke and not an actual gruesome murder makes a difference.
>>
>>85959497
Yeah, i guess that makes since.
>>
>>85959144
this that one with the "cool guy" that looked 50 years old, and kristy ally was his love interest?
>>
>>85959144
>>85960083
>>85959123
Yeah,
and the high schoolers are blatantly 20 and 30 year olds.
>>
>>85960083
>>85960213
Summer School, I believe is the name. And Mark Harmon, I think he was the main guy. His one shot to be a film actor, denied.
>>
>>85960213
the best kind
>>
>>85959123
Because in the 80s PG-13 actually served a purpose rather than being a PG movie with a few more hells and darns thrown in.
>>
File: fuyn.png (219KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
fuyn.png
219KB, 640x329px
>>85959144
how did crushes work back then with no social media and fakenudes? Did you have to just pause the tape and fap or did you like, buy a bunch of magazine susbcriptions and cut out the good pictures or what?
>>
>>85960700
You got it mostly right with the first one. I'd get the VHS tape (a phrase which makes me feel older as I type it) and I'd go to the part with the hot babe and then jerk off. I remember giving my sisters and brothers their tapes back, and they'd be like "Why are these always never rewound and always at a certain part?" I learned to rewind after that.

Playboy and Penthouse, etc, helped too.
>>
File: he_blew_it.jpg (393KB, 1501x844px) Image search: [Google]
he_blew_it.jpg
393KB, 1501x844px
>>
>>85959123
I don't see any nudity in that scene.
It's perfectly fine for kids.
>>
File: 1501445331220.png (31KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501445331220.png
31KB, 128x125px
>>85961319
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.