[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE SLOWLY PANNING OVER OLD PHOTOGRAPHS LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ken-burns.jpg (161KB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [Google]
ken-burns.jpg
161KB, 2832x4256px
DUDE SLOWLY PANNING OVER OLD PHOTOGRAPHS LMAO
>>
>>85957603
maximum public-funded wig kino
>>
Do you expect him to find high def color video from the 1800s and early 1900s?
>>
>>85957603
would you rather jarring cuts between still images and videos?
>>
>>85957603
his wig pans slowly over his forehead
>>
>>85957749

I enjoyed that
>>
Who /somewhat excited for the Vietnam documentary coming out in fall/ here?
>>
>>85957603
> dear jebidiah
> the winter has come early and our officers are saying President Lincolin wants to march on Georgia before the hoarfrost.
L-A-M-A-O
>>
WE CAPS LOCK NOW.. THE FUCK YOU WANT FROM ME...
>>
>>85957799
I can't wait actually, Ken Burns style mixed with the history of the Vietnam War is something I've wanted for a really long time.
>>
>>85960461
What are the odds that it ain't me will be used?
>>
>>85957799
I loved the Civil War becuase he was very complete in his coverage.
In The War it was really fucking annoying the way he kept cutting back to the same 5 or 6 small town people who werent even fucking fighting for half of the god damn series.
You wanna spend half the series on what was happening at home? fine. thats cool. But for fucks sake what a headscratcher to do it in such a limited way.
>>
>>85960949
>>85957799
so im hoping Vietnam is more like Civil War than the The War
>>
>>85960853
It would seem a bit out of place don't ya think?
>>
>>85961048
I'm just hoping he gives (us) a nod
>>
>>85957603
looks like dave foley in a wig
>>
>>85960853
First part at the end
>>
I first found out about Ken about 20 years ago when I first used iMovie and there was an effect called "Ken Burns".
I found out why it was called that then got a picture of him and used the effect to slowly pan across it.

It was the best day of my life.
>>
>>85957603
Nice hair faggot.
>>
Is The Civil War peak Ken Burns? How is his other stuff?
>>
File: 51928FCXQ2L[1].jpg (50KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
51928FCXQ2L[1].jpg
50KB, 366x500px
>>85957799
Vietnam was already covered in the third (and arguably best) series of Battlefield.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.