[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretensious, the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4098.jpg (46KB, 300x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4098.jpg
46KB, 300x431px
Pretensious, the movie
>>
>>85955631
No that was Passengers.
>>
>>85955798
No, passengers was just fucking dumb.
>>
This movie is dumb assfuck. Only normies think it's intelligent.
>>
>kills Osama Bin Obamaladen

>learns alien language, saves earth

Bitch is bad
>>
Pretentious, the correct spelling
>>
>>85955631
yea it was straight fucking garbage.
I kinda knew once it was about circular time bs
that it was gonna really be about the dumb bitch and her daughter rather than an actual first contact scenario but fuck after Sicario I was willing to give Villenueve the BOTD.
now I don't even wanna see Blade Runner
>>
dude that movie is pretentious huhuha
>>
the editing was pretty fucked in this movie. the first encounter is one of the best scenes and they cut away from it far too early. then the most interesting part of the story (actually figuring out how to communicate with the aliens) is covered in a montage. also fuck them for casting Michael Stuhlbarg only for him to play a boring cookie cutter "asshole stubborn official" role
>>
kino: the kono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5r_VW3gyHQ
>>
It was a globalist propaganda movie
>>
>>85955631

Presumptuous is another fancy word
>>
>>85956495

Yea can't edit that now plus phone posting. Ah well, Arrival was a shit movie.
>>
File: shaggydegenerate.jpg (9KB, 250x271px)
shaggydegenerate.jpg
9KB, 250x271px
>>85955631
>learning a language can let you see into the future
>>
Pleb, the OP.
>>
>>85956850
It's okay I forgive you
>>
>>85955798
Passengers was a fun popcorn flick. It also is fun to argue with others whether Chris Pratt was right or wrong to wake her up

Arrival was just a try hard. Even the music was obnoxiously pretentious
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.