[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could The Avengers defeat them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (314KB, 624x565px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
314KB, 624x565px
Could The Avengers defeat them?
>>
>>85952675
No
>>
>>85952706
How could it possibly defeat Vision or Scarlett Witch?
>>
>>85952675
none of them are mutants so the sentinels wouldn't be able to absorb any of their powers making them pretty weak, so maybe
>>
Stark would just hack them and make them his
>>
>>85952778
Would it really matter when all the other avengers are dead?
>>
Superman is the only one that could defeat them. DC wins yet again.
>>
emp exists
>>
>>85952778
There are millions of mutants many stronger than them and they needed time travel to stop them
>>
>>85952778
Wanda is a mutant
don't let the butthurt retcons tell you otherwise
>>
Through some plot convenience, why not? Are they limited to copying mutant's powers? None of the Avengers are mutants in the X-Men sense
>>
>>85952675
Thor, Hulk, Vision, and Dr. Strange would beat them easily. Stark would take control no doubt
>>
>>85953264
Iron man would get thrown into rykers island again where the niggers and spics that used to gut him on a daily bases welcome him back black blanket style
>>
well lets go down the list of avengers.

ironman- with superior mobility and firepower he could obviously defeat these things with his ironman robots he might even be able to out a.i army them. ironman defeats them.

captain america- hes just a meta human with a strong frisbee. i dont see him defeating them on his own.

thor- thor would probable fair very well against the sentinels but would die eventually to exhaustion, either that or he teleports back to asgard and just shows up every now and then to smash them to shit/wipe them out with an army. Thor defeats them.

Vision- I don't think they can kill vision while he may be able to hack into their entire army and shut it down. Vision has a high probability of defeating them.

Scarlet Witch- while she could probable handle sentinels in combat easily eventually she will be fatigued and hunted down.

hawk eye- he probable dies to the first one he ever encounters.

hulk- these things are too low tech to kill hulk, and not powerful enough to capture him. hulk could probable live indefinitely though he may never destroy or defeat their army.
>>
>>85953391
Kek what?
>>
>>85953421
How do you hack an advanced AI not connected to the internet without an extended physical connection
>>
>>85952675
The sentinels can only take powers from mutants, since the avengers aren't mutats the sentinels won't have enough power to defeat them.
>>
>>85953103
>Wanda is a mutant
Not in the MCU
>>
>>85953493
Robert downy jr did 3 years in prison in cali the asshole judge didnt even let him go to protective custody he was general population he got butt fucked
>>
>>85953501
Vision can hack things just by touching them

He uploaded a virus into the Ultrons, eliminating their ability to make copies of their consciousness in cyberspace by just making contact with the Prime Ultron
>>
>>85953614

>yea we gutted dat white boy cheeaaaa.

Okay buddie what do you think happens when a millionaire goes to prison. these are people who lives revolved around like $20-40 a week in instant ramen noodles and junk food. now add ontop of that that robert is highly connected in Hollywood and famous, nobody touched him he probable had an entourage 5-10 deep protecting him everyday.
>>
>>85953614
>>85953391

I thought Rykers was in NY
>>
>>85953421
Ant-Man could seriously fuck them up once he goes sub-atomic. Doctor Strange can one-shot them with ease.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.