[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The GREAT debate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Ross-Rachel-on-a-break.jpg (35KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Ross-Rachel-on-a-break.jpg
35KB, 564x423px
>>
The terms of the break were never clearly defined so while Ross did not technically "do wrong", it's still a dick move.
>>
>>85949378
yep
>>
>>85949342
could you remember to put /reddit: the show general/ in the title so my filter catches it
>>
It's not a court case, it's a relationship. If you're over 15 you can see how Ross chasing pussy 2 hours after going on a break implies it's final.
>>
>>85951710 (You)
>>
There is no such thing as a break.

You are either dating, or broken up, you suck it up and talk out the problems until it's fixed, you don't call it off for a while just because you're is too weak to face their problems.
>>
>>85952492
You also don't fuck someone hours after a bad fight. hate to say it, but Ross was in the wrong.
>>
>>85953049
He thought she was going to do the same.
>>
>>85953120
Nah. if he cared about her that much he wouldve went back to try and fix the relationship, not fuck another girl. it was all his fault.
>>
>>85953290
Takes two to fix things. Fixing is what he was already trying to do. She implied she was not interested in fixing it and so he moved on the best way possible. She shouldn't have taken him for granted.
>>
>>85952492
To be more specific there is no such thing as "dating" either until the 1920s. Before that you were either married/engaged or single. No man was entitled to the exclusive attentions of any lady without an engagement.
>>
File: hotross.png (1010KB, 569x914px) Image search: [Google]
hotross.png
1010KB, 569x914px
#I'mWithHim
>>
Ross was wrong. You don't just go fuck another thot. On a break is not broken up.
>>
File: 1425574203563.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425574203563.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
The woman.
>>
>>85953120
That's clearly showing how much of an insecure and petty manchild he was.
>she was talking to a guy
>that means he sucking his dick
>guess I'll spend a few days annoying her
>>
>>85951710
>filter

Kek what a pleb
>>
>>85954356
>he
Seeing how she's aged, I'm leaving it.
>>
File: sobel.png (279KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
sobel.png
279KB, 610x400px
>>85949342
He was busy getting his men lost and/or killed
>>
Rachel literally says
>ross and I broke up last night
Then throw in Mark being the main focus of the fight. Ross's insecurities now withoutstanding, she tells them their on a break. He later calls her to apologize and hears Mark on the phone.
>>
Similar topic, anyone seen that movie with I think Steve Carrel, where his wife cheats on him, then demands a divorce, and he learns pickup artistry from Ryan Gosling? Then later in the movie, his wife, who cheated on him and demanded to divorce wants him back, then she finds out he fucked a bunch of women and throws a huge fit over it, like for some reason he wasn't allowed to do that?

Really ruined the movie for me that it seemed to treat him as having done something wrong.
>>
>>85955250

Oh also I think in that same movie Emma Stone was Steve Carrel's daughter and she threw a bitchfit that her boyfriend didn't propose to her. Did he owe her a proposal or what?
>>
Why does Rachel always deny they were ever on break if ross was in the wrong?
>>
>>85949342
Does being on break mean you can have sex with any girl you want?
>>
>>85955250
>>85955430
steve carell also chose julianne moore over marissa tomei which was very unrealistic
>>
>>85953486
dating as a concept in the west goes back to like the 1700s
>>
>>85955576
maybe he loves redheads. did that ever occur to you?
>>
>>85955576
Tomei has ugly wrinkly feet, anon.
>>
>>85955250
>woman behaves irrationally

Seems realistic to me
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.