[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he wear the mask?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>85945841
If I pulled that off would he die?
>>
>>85945864
It would be extremely cold.
>>
File: 1472378562536.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1472378562536.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>85945841
>tfw the movie's ending twist is that this is the killer's true identity
>>
I was under the impression that its an actual snowman going around killing people?
>>
Is the book good?
>>
>tfw they started with the 7th book of a series when the history of the characters does have something to do with the plot

>tfw they cast Charlotte Gainsboug in the role of a character described as a 10/10 milf and somebody m completely out of Michael Fassbender's league.
>>
>>85945841
Because no one cared who he was until he put on the mask.
>>
zero interest in the material but it's alfredson and straughan reuniting after tinker tailor so i'll see it.
>>
>>85948058
>completely out of Michael Fassbender's league.
Literally a pussy magnet what are you on?
>>
>>85945841
wasnt that guy beheaded and that huge snowball was just a replacement for someone to find
>>
>>85945841
Not a name.

>>85945864
He's already dead. His head was decapitated

>>85945884
He wouldn't feel it because he's already dead.

>>85946005
That's just stupid. It's just a snowman head. No brain etc.

>>85946122
You need to pay attention to the trailer.

>>85947872
I didn't read it.

>>85948058
Let's see your 10/10 looks.

>>85948114
Once again, not a mask.

>>85948161
You should, the trailer looked good.

>>85948177
Exactly. I always laugh when 4channers insult someone's looks.

>>85948234
Yes. I thought it was obvious but this thread proved otherwise.
>>
>>85945841
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.