[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Debate: Which was worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cinematic-aids.jpg (394KB, 2080x720px) Image search: [Google]
cinematic-aids.jpg
394KB, 2080x720px
The Great Debate: Which was worse?
>>
this fucking board
>>
>>85945298
Hobbit
>>
>>85945298
Star Wars Prequels for sure. A total catalyst for an entire generational wake-up call that Santa wasn't real. So bad that George sold the fucking thing because he was sick of the hate and they had to do a soft reboot to salvage the franchise.
>>
The Hobbit, because in SW's case there was no source material to be desecrated.
>>
>>85945298
Hobbit by far. The prequels were seriously only average at worst. They only get such a bad rap because the OT was so good, and it was a letdown that they weren't as good.
>>
The Star Wars movies were a bigger disappointment, but The Hobbit were worse movies as well as an absolute desecration of beloved source material
>>
The Hobbit had a decent first hour in The Shire.
The prequel SW trilogy is completely worthless.
>>
The hobbit was a shameless cash grab,
Episode 1,2 and 3 too, but there was actually a lot of work put in to it, it had some real world building and a actuall plot that wasnt a copypaste of the other movies like disney did with the new ones.
>>
Prequels were a disappointment because the original trilogy set the bar really high. They aren't as bad as people claim them to be though.
>>
>>85945298
Hobbit.
As much as the prequels sucked, they had some memorable moments. I can't remember a sing thing about the Hobbit movies. They were so fucking boring.
>>
>>85945298
hobbit, only the first was watchable, the rest are pure legolas sue kill everything on 48 fps non scope
>>
The Hobbit movies were nad but at least they felt like actual MOVIES as apposed to being blatent toy commercials.

As shit as the Hobbit movies were, they still had some standout kino moments like the Riddles In The Dark and Smaug's lair.

The Star Wars prequels had nothing.
>>
>>85946153
You mean 60fps. ;^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.