[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*bloom effect intensifies*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3106.jpg (550KB, 1137x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3106.jpg
550KB, 1137x558px
What the fuck was Jackson thinking?

webms welcome
>>
File: 1405551016047.jpg (114KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
1405551016047.jpg
114KB, 330x300px
>"Oy Vey, Mr Jackson, we've been hearing rumours you plan to make the Hobbit in two parts and not three?"
"Yes, it's a short childrens book"
>"Oy Gevalt, what a holocaust, Mr Jackson, we are missing out on a third film worth of shekels here"
"It'll be hard to make the source material last two films, let alone 3"
>"A shoah, right here in my office, remember the 2 billion, Mr Jackson, we demand you make stuff up, invent new characters, show popular characters from Lord of the Rings, lots and lots of CGI"
"Yes, my chosen one"
>"One last thing you Goy animal, we hear the dragon has 4 legs... it only needs 2 to walk, many shekels will be saved"
>>
>>85941846
Honestly this probably isn't too far off from what actually happened
>>
>>85941846
>One last thing you Goy animal

Chuckle every time.
>>
Just caught the end of BotFA
>CGI dwarfs fighting CGI orcs
>sorrowful music plays whilst Thorin dies, like anyone gives a shit
>Bilbo crying like they had a relationship, despite nothing of the kind being shown over three fucking movies
>Legolas being told to "go and find a ranger named Strider"

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>85941801
it wasnt Hacksons fault. Del Toro walked out at the last second so Hackson had to come in and direct this shit, he didnt plan any of it.
>>
>>85942510
a ranger known IN THE WILD as Strider, which isn't even fucking true, only the people in Bree call him that, and it's derogatory
>>
the LOTR movies have bloom, actually. probably just as much as the Hobbit. the Hobbit movies were visually shitty for other reasons.

>>85941846

Jackson is the one who wanted multiple movies. He wanted money. His deal for Hobbit was obviously a lot better than his deal for LOTR.
>>
>>85942533
No one forced Jackson to
>go to 48FPS
>saturate every scene with a weird filter
>turn an initial two-part project into a trilogy
>create a brand new character and introducing the most embarrassing love triangle in recent movie history
>do lots of shit cameos
>use go-pro cameras
>turn Legolas into an anime character

I understand that he opted for lots of CGI because of the time constraints but everything else was unavoidable. The truth is he's lost it.
>>
Requesting Legolas hanging-upside-down-from-bat webm and also Legolas falling-bricks webm.
>>
>>85942943
>the LOTR movies have bloom, actually

It's only noticeable in RotK.
>>
The Hobbit trilogy is much worse than the Star Wars prequels.
>>
File: dwarves.webm (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
dwarves.webm
3MB, 640x266px
>>85941801
>>
>>85944015
Jackson will never be given a big budget film ever again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.