[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw becoming more and more like Mark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>tfw becoming more and more like Mark
>>
>>85936246

You are getting girlfriends despite being an complete autist? Good for you, I guess
>>
>>85936246
Same. The number of times where he reminded me of myself was kind of frightening.
>>
File: 1439892495330.jpg (39KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
1439892495330.jpg
39KB, 424x283px
>watching that mitchell and webb look
>that last sherlock holmes sketch
>>
Mark's biggest problem is he surrounds himself with the wrong kind of person.
>>
>>85936546
I had a gf who wanted to marry me, I backed out after having proposed to her because I wasn't sure if she's the right one and now I'm left wondering if it was a mistake and am generally miserable.

I also used to have a decent career which has been going down the shitter.

I dunno, pretty similar if you ask me.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>85938373
do you think he would have made it if he had stuck with Johnson in his business?
>>
>>85938448
No. Johnson used other people as stepping stones for his own success.
>>
>>85938448
Nah. Johnson was clearly having or about to have a massive breakdown.
>>
File: Kenneth.jpg (71KB, 1202x678px) Image search: [Google]
Kenneth.jpg
71KB, 1202x678px
Do you want to see a new season in a few years with Mark and Jez still living together in misery?
>>
>>85938448
>fire 40% of the workforce, new logo. Boom: you are now a fully trained management consultant

You tell me
>>
>>85938576

At least Super Hans got a happy end
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.