[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only 10 episodes left >still moving at a snails pace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fx_americans_keyart_p_2012.jpg (42KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
fx_americans_keyart_p_2012.jpg
42KB, 565x318px
>only 10 episodes left
>still moving at a snails pace
>>
last season was abominably slow and uneventful. The whole agricultural subplot was shit. The show runners tried to claim the season was good because it was so slow but they're clearly making excuses. The tension between Stan and the Jennings has been completely forgotten about. Stan is a dumb cuck now. There's just so many elements to the story that have been completely forgotten and random shit like Henry suddenly being smart introduced out of nowhere for seemingly no reason. They dropped the ball.
>>
>ONLY 10 episode left
wtf?
>>
i couldnt make it past season 1.
>>
>>85932687
i guess you're more of a GoT kind of guy
>>
>>85932033

Wait, is this on again ?
>>
>>85932033
They aren't doing 13 eps for the last season? All the others were 13. Source?
>>
>>85932389
Considering how much this show enjoys dragging things out, 10 episodes is nothing. That's what I'm worried about, that we'll have 9 more episodes of paster Tim speaking, Stan and Phillip playing racquetball, a popular pop song playing in the background to absolutely nothing, Henry bitching about that school, more dress up and missions that have no relevance to the plot, martha speaks slightly better Russian and they'll leave the actual story to the final episode

>>85932868

Maybe IMDB is wrong but it just features 10 episodes for season 6

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/episodes?season=6&ref_=tt_eps_sn_6
>>
>>85932033
Scripts already leaked
The USSR colapses at the end, but the spying games keep going and they even manage to meddle into elections
>>
>>85932791
mm no not him, but season 1 is the best the series has to offer
>>
>>85932959

>they even manage to meddle into elections

So business as usual both both countries?
>>
>>85932940
>Considering how much this show enjoys dragging things out, 10 episodes is nothing
oh ok, never actually watched it. It's just that for most shows 10 episodes are enough episodes to present two new plotlines and solve both.
>>
I loved the first 3 seasons, season 4 was okay...S5 is an abomination.

fuck, I know this might be a great S6 but damn is it s slow burn, if burning at all.
>>
>>85933089
the US is perfect we are literally perfect angels we have never meddled in other countries elections, assassinated heads of states and other political figures, installed our own puppets, and raped civilians of their land, resources, and literal rapes. Nope. We've actually only recently become a bad country when Drumpf, cheeto Jesus, got elected. Thank God we have those honorable heroes at the CIA actively working to stop him, though.
>>
>>85933615
Congratulations! You're a winner of an all expenses paid one way ticket to Moscow
>>
>>85932962
Uhh no sweetie that's season 2 with the based Navy Seal.
>>
>>85933615
Fucking drumpf!
>>
IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.