[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that those are the only two cartoons a normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Daily reminder that those are the only two cartoons a normal well-adjusted adult is allowed to watch
>>
>>85929683

>tfw Archer was on track to being good again and then Dreamland happened

I didn't even hate Vice as much as other people did, but Jesus Christ at least the actual characters were still around.
>>
being adult means you don't give a fuck about other people's opinion, and you watch whatever you want
>>
>>85929741
These last seasons of Archer make me wonder if it was ever good to begin with, and I don't feel like rewatching it to find out anymore
>>
>>85929683
normal well-adjusted adults dont exist anymore in the world of late capitalism
>>
>well-adjusted
>browses /tv/
AAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHA
>>
Nope. The right is a nihilistic cartoon desperately attempting to appear more profound than it is, just so it can appeal to burnout adults that empathize with the main character.

If you watch the cartoon on the right, there's a strong chance you're not completely "well-adjusted".

Never seen Archer before.

>>85929763
You're right, but these "i-dont-give-a-fuck" declarations always strike me as immature desu.
>>
>>85929741
4>Vice>Dreamland>6>3>2>7>1

But they're all very good and the order doesn't matter much after Dreamland
>>
>>85929803
I rewatched recently and the first few seasons are head and shoulders above the last few. Mind you I enjoyed Dreamland
>>
replace Archer with King of The Hill, Archer is dogshit
>>
>Bojack

Fuck off. This show is awful. It's not funny and is only for people that like wallowing in self pity.
>>
>>85929741
Fuck you dreamland was awesome
>>
File: Superjail8.jpg (74KB, 376x211px) Image search: [Google]
Superjail8.jpg
74KB, 376x211px
>>85929683
those aren't superjail
>>
>>85929683
>not solely watching DBZ episodes in your 30's

plebs
>>
Yeah, should JUST be KOTH. Bojack and Archer are both manchild trash. The pandering to their demographic is so blatant it's sickening.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.