[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you now remember this pile of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

you now remember this pile of shit
>>
I dunno I just jerked off to the lesbian scene that's the only part I watched
I rate it four stars
>>
>>85929027
Yeah, considering Portman won an Oscar and the movie was nominated for Best Picture...
>>
>>85929027
>pile of shit
The only pile of shit in this thread is you bud
>>
>>85929027
I was actually thinking about how beautiful it was just yesterday.
My mind wanders back to it with any stray thought about artists losing themselves in/for their art because it's so malleable thematically.
>>
I like it thematically but I watched it on tv the other day and thought it felt kinda campy and off.
>>
>>85929027
let me reply with a classic "fuck you I liked it"
>>
>>85929027
I don't know why anyone would watch this when you could just watch Perfect Blue instead desu
>>
The Wrestler was a much better execution of the same basic theme.

Making the ultimate sacrifice for your craft/passion, subjugating your health and livelihood for it.
>>
>>85929027
I loved this movie.
>>
>>85929027
Yeah, it sucks. He just steals everything.
>>
absolute kino
>>
>>85929027
Enjoyed it. Watched it three times. Watched the final dance maybe ten.
>>
im sry but aronofsky is a hack
>>
im a black swan
>>
>>85929099
>jew makes oscar bait
>other jews bite

such a brave performance
>>
I loved the lesbian scene.
>>
>>85929027
I never forgot it
>>
Cinematography was perfect and it's probably the best use of 16mm i've ever seen
But yeah, it's a Perfect Blue ripoff so i better see the real thing
>>
File: swan template.png (76KB, 212x283px) Image search: [Google]
swan template.png
76KB, 212x283px
Do your worst, /tv/
>>
>>85929027
>pile of shit

nah, it was pretty good
>>
I can't remember a more unsettling movie that came out after Black Swan.

Just seeing her red eyes and dilated pupils on the movie poster takes me back to all the subliminal unsettling shit in that movie that fucked with me for days afterward
>>
File: stopmasturbating.jpg (15KB, 206x204px) Image search: [Google]
stopmasturbating.jpg
15KB, 206x204px
i remember when this came out and people praised it
>>
>>85929027
Was this better if you hadn't already seen Perfect Blue?
>>
>>85929099

Gonna let you in on a little secret, bub. The Oscars and their nominations are bought and paid for by movies campaigning to win an award, because winning an award increases revenue for the film. They bribe Oscar voters to vote for their movie/actor/actress.

Sorry to ruin your little fantasy, goy
>>
>>85934287

Gonna let you in on a little secret, bub. /tv/ doesn't make OC anymore.

Sorry to ruin your little template image, faggot.
>>
>>85932125

i'm a black star
>>
>>85935760
bowie...?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.