[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything but GoT General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: mr-robot-usa-rami-malek.jpg (496KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot-usa-rami-malek.jpg
496KB, 2560x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmtaZ8sOfbk
Season 3 trailer for Mr. Robot is out, who /hype/ here?
>>
>>85927260

I dropped it midway through the first season. I couldn't stand the main character and his punchable faggot face.
>>
>>85927260
Was Tyrell another personality?
>>
>>85927369
fair enough, i found the show quite enjoyable-- characters like "punchable faggot face" included
>>85927534
This is what I'm hoping they're not seriously going to do after the lengths they went to assure us that he wasn't
>>
File: babby.png (1MB, 1266x653px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
1MB, 1266x653px
>>85927260
Hyped for more Rami
>>
>>85928317
why is the whole cast so good looking despite being "nerds"
>>
File: Frogfu.png (325KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Frogfu.png
325KB, 500x384px
>>85928456
<3
>>
>>85927260
Why is this shit show so fucking overwritten?
>>
File: 1441238212427.webm (828KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441238212427.webm
828KB, 640x640px
Reminder that Carley is CUTE
>>
>>85928549
because it's made for faggots like you who will question anything even remotely ambiguous
>>
I wish they cast a thicc Persian qt instead of some random arab for the "Iranian hacker girl" character
>>
>>85928662
>random arab

Isn't she poo in loo?
>>
File: beautiful baby frog.jpg (120KB, 516x1050px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful baby frog.jpg
120KB, 516x1050px
What will Elliott's arc be this Season?
>>
I'm not sure if this show lost me or not with the last season. It had some great moments but was really drawn out and up its own ass a lot of the time.

Tight waifu game though, may watch just for that.
>>
>>85929038
how could you not have already felt that way from the first season?
>>
>>85929058

I thought season 1 had better pacing and the series' party tricks were fresh and less predictable.
>>
>>85929248
that's basically what i was getting at. fool me once, etc
>>
Not optimistic as the second season was pure fucking garbage. Might give it a whirl cause my life is empty and I have nothing better to do.
>>
the second season was essentially about 3 episodes worth of story stretched over 12 episodes and revealed that the creator is a hack without an original thought in his mind. Having said that, I will still watch season 3 for based slater and malek
>>
>>85927534
No, end of the 2nd season Tyrell shoots him as Elliott thinks Tyrell is also in his head. Ends on Tyrell on the phone with Angela so pretty sure that confirms he isn't.
>>
Im hype. Dont want no spoilers this time. Thats a good bye to these threads until the premiere I guess. Bye.
>>
>>85928662
she's a punjab
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.