[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people see in him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What do people see in him?
>>
Giant balls, integrity and the only rightful claim to the throne.
>>
A man willing to sacrifice his daughter to save people that despise him
>>
>>85926919
Autism
>>
>>85927091
How is his claim rightful when his brother was a usurper?
>>
The mannis
>>
>>85927201
His brother was a usurper, and started a new dynasty. Stannis is the first heir of that dynasty, making other claimants usurpers.

It's like being a second generation immigrant: you get the right to be there.
>>
>>85927292
My point was that there's no rightful claim to the throne really.

It just belongs to whoever the strongest family is at any given time. It's might makes right.
>>
File: that feel.jpg (338KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.jpg
338KB, 1078x729px
>>85926919
>ywn be bros with Stephen Dillane casually tossing back drinks as he shits all over D&D's atrocious writing and character development
>>
>>85926919
Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Rightful Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1280x699px
>>
they identify with a decrepit stubborn entitled autist
>>
>>85927193
This

Notice how its only the most autistic places on the internet where there is big Stannis followings
>>
>>85927434
law makes right.
might makes law.

by law, he's the rightful king.
>>
>>85927434
he's the heir according to the line of succession
while you are probably right about no actual right existing, the law exists and it makes him the rightful heir
>>
>>85927434
He did care about saving the realm as well. I see your point about claimants to being king and his brother being a usurper but then you also have to view targaryens as usurpers because they did the same thing only 300 years prior when the seven kingdoms were individual kingdoms and yet Daenerys still goes on about Westeros being her right to rule. They don't really have a right unless they could take it. Personally I wanted Stannis to take it because he would have been great for bringing Order to the realm.
>>
>>85926919
they see themselves in him because he was a cuck who did whatever the red priestess told him to do.
>>
Stannis would make a good and just King. He also is the only in the running that has show character growth in a positive way. As someone that couldn't bend, by interacting with the Northmen to ask for them support, he's doing just that.

I'm talking about the books, ofc.
>>
>>85928262
>I'm talking about the books, ofc.

well then fuck off to /lit/ then, bookfag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.