[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ozark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: OZARK.jpg (33KB, 850x370px) Image search: [Google]
OZARK.jpg
33KB, 850x370px
Why does everyone say this is so good?

I've seen people refer to it in the same sentence with titans such as Breaking Bad.

I'm 4 episodes in and although it tries to be all gritty I have to say I am not getting the hype right now, it feels a slog to get throug.
>>
File: IMG_7607.png (195KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7607.png
195KB, 495x337px
>>85922396
>titans such as breaking bad
>>
>>85922396
>the same sentence with titans such as Breaking Bad

BLASPHEMY! THOSE FOOLS WILL BRING THE WRATH OF VINCE UPON US!
>>
>>85922707

Say what you want, Breaking Bad was very widely liked for certain reasons. Personally I could only get through 1 episode of GoT before I dropped it but that doesn't make it not good it means it's not to my taste.
>>
File: IMG_7608.jpg (77KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7608.jpg
77KB, 750x751px
>>85922941
>Say what you want, Breaking Bad was very widely liked for certain reasons.
>>
>>85922707
breaking bad was a great show dont be a faggot
>>
>>85922987

So Breaking Bad was not widely like?
>>
>>85922707
>implying the contrarian that doesn't think breaking bad is a titan wouldn't be pic related
>>
Yeah, no way is it on par with Breaking Bad, Madmen, Leftovers, etc. It's not great, but it's good.
Like Stranger Things & Narcos.
Like Narcos & Top of the Lake, the setting really elevates it too.
>>
>>85923808

I just can't believe some of it, my main points of conflict with it are:

1. Why the hell would a cartel guy be so bothered about such a small amount of money and why would he need that so much to be clean, surely he has a lot of money stashed away. One of the early episodes he is having an argument about $5000 with Marty for crying out loud.

2. Do FBI agents just get to go rogue and make up their own investigations? There are no higher ranking people giving reason for the fag FBI guy to follow Marty.
>>
>>85924019
>1. Why the hell would a cartel guy be so bothered about such a small amount of money and why would he need that so much to be clean, surely he has a lot of money stashed away. One of the early episodes he is having an argument about $5000 with Marty for crying out loud.
It's about principle.
They even said it on the show, idiot.
>2. Do FBI agents just get to go rogue and make up their own investigations? There are no higher ranking people giving reason for the fag FBI guy to follow Marty.
The FBI guy was shown to be #damaged on several occasions, retard.
>>
>>85924019
>Why the hell would a cartel guy be so bothered about such a small amount of money and why would he need that so much to be clean, surely he has a lot of money stashed away. One of the early episodes he is having an argument about $5000 with Marty for crying out loud.
It's just about respect/ asserting authority/ power tripping
>Do FBI agents just get to go rogue and make up their own investigations? There are no higher ranking people giving reason for the fag FBI guy to follow Marty.
The black guy is his handler. They've been going after marty/ the cartel for ages.

Lots of it is nonsense though. We're supposed to believe he launders 8 million in a few months through 2 small businesses? How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>85922941
>that doesn't make it not good it means it's not to my taste.
you dont belong here
>>
shitty show, shitty unreal plot, shitty actors

lol whole bad gay cop was used so many times that its boring, the only reason for gay humping scenes was to suck on sjw dicks

lol
>>
>>85925703

lol
>>
that manface bitch annoys me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.