[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Driver & GotG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: posters.png (804KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
posters.png
804KB, 750x500px
These flicks are practically identical. If you pretend to like one and dislike the other then you are a hypocrite.
>"pop" music serving as the main OST
>main character is a good person caught in a bad situation
>main character's father figure is a criminal
>plot revolves around various heists
>main character's love interest is drawn into the mess
>main character has a tape from their dead mother
>main character has daddy issues
Why do people pretend to like either of these flicks?
>>
>>85918530
>disliking Wright to be edgy
Summer is trully here.
>>
File: dance off.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dance off.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
I will never understand how GoTG has a fanbase aged 15+.
>>
File: 1500400708992.jpg (269KB, 1100x941px) Image search: [Google]
1500400708992.jpg
269KB, 1100x941px
>Why do people pretend to like either of these flicks?
Because people will enjoy what they want regardless if some faggot on the Internet tells them not to. Try going outside, sometime.
>>
File: dicksuck.png (112KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
dicksuck.png
112KB, 750x500px
>>85918530
These flicks are practically identical. If you pretend to like one and dislike the other then you are a hypocrite.
>"score" music serving as the main OST
>main character is a good person caught in a bad situation
>main character's father figure is a criminal
>plot revolves around various problems the characters have to solve
>main character has daddy issues
>main character's is a war veteran
>main character has relationship issues

Why do people pretend to like either of these flicks?
>>
>>85918719
>Implying both of them are not KINO
>>
>>85918530
Didn't like GotG.
>>
>>85918530
It's Drive plus Reddit The Movie

Here's how they came up with it...

>You know that movie drive?

>You know what would be cool? If it had more action, like what if we took that RO BBERY scene and instead of having one guy shoot and chase them with a gun, MAKE IT TWO GUYS.

>Also we could throw in some KEWL references too, people luv references LIKE DID YOU KNOW this actor has the SAME NAM E AS this character from a popular movie, WHOA!

>What else! What else! I know! We could throw a baby in there, cuz get it? LMFAO XD

>We should also have the mc talk more, it was so weird in Drive when the mc stared at people. And what if the girl also shared the same quirky taste in muziks as the mc, that would so great.
>>
>>85918530

I like the one with the rocket coon and no niggers
>>
>>85918633
yea well i know you are but what am i
>>
someone make a pic with OP and a faggot and then greentext about how they are identical lmao
>>
>>85918563
Because the more "adult" life gets, the more people want to vicariously live their teenage years again through mediums like film, giving them a 1.5 hour reprieve from serious meetings and family drama, bills and grocery shopping, for just a brief glimpse into a simple, quaint world where dance-offs are means to victory and blue aliens shoot lasers from their big hammers.

Also it's a great way to bond with your family and reach your teenage kids, which is no small feat.

The more life you live, the more it makes sense.
>>
>>85918530
I like both.

What's your next move, kid?
>>
>>85918563
>>85919899
Both my parents love GotG. GotG is easily the most adult franchise Marvel has ever created. Adults love it.
>>
>>85918530
Isn't Baby Driver the Reddit version of Drive?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.