[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501912420258.jpg (133KB, 1388x907px) Image search: [Google]
1501912420258.jpg
133KB, 1388x907px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Actor or character?
>>
>>85915569
A man with a God complex walking through hell
>>
>>85915652
Actor or character?
>>
>>85915569
>Spaniard
>white
>>
>>85915569
he's german
>>
>>85915770
Both https://youtu.be/MPKODzv1PD4
>>
He wanted to fuck his qt daughter and start a dynasty with her or something.
>>
>>85915785
>implying there is none
>>
>>85915569
>Herzog thread on /tv/
Aguirre was a real person, although the real story is that he and his men made it to the ocean and killed a shitton of people before they caught him and executed him.
>>
What is El Dorado worth?
>>
>>85916761
This is a Kinski thread, moron
>>
>>85915596
Is there a difference?
>>
>>85916819
>implying they weren't two halves of the same person
>>
File: IMG_8521.jpg (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8521.jpg
25KB, 236x236px
>>85916782
Everything
>>
>>85917444
And nothing
>>
>>85915569
It was this movie which made me realize just how monumental and insane what the conquistadors did was. A relative handful of men barely out of the middle ages casting themselves out into the world, lugging the unwieldy technologies and traditions of their homeland on their backs, and forcing their will upon empires on the opposite side of the world through sheer ruthless guile, untempered assholery, and testicular mass, all while utterly isolated and alone in a way few men have ever been. I can't even imagine what it must have been like, it gave me a huge amount of respect for them.

Also dat intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbBur_bSUE
>>
>>85915569
just being the greatest actor of all time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.