[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about actor and comedian Henry Zebrowski?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

How do you feel about actor and comedian Henry Zebrowski?
>>
>>85909737
Cuck
Gets stuck up by niggers
SJW
NAISLY NERD
Cant stand his opinions hate his gay lover .
His shows ok i just like satan
If he was on fire i wouldnt piss it out
>>
He should go on the Joe Rogan podcast. LPotL sucks now 2bh tho
>>
>>85909857
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>85909946
Quite well ,thanks for asking. How about yourself
>>
I discovered Last Podcast on the Left a month ago. Been making my way through the backlog. On episode 253 right now.

If he's the guy that does Detective Popcorn and the Asian voice then he's pretty funny.
>>
>>85910186
Yeah but listen to the old eps. The newer stuff is Wikipedia and politics . this show has ran its course
>>
>>85910230
I already listened to everything pre-253.
>>
My gf has a big crush on him and loves LPotL.

wat do?
>>
>>85910369
Opinion?
>>
>>85909737
I have no idea who this guy is but he looks like a cuck, and I would guarantee he is.
>>
>>85911016
>>85910186
>>
Whoever that is he should be informed that redheaded males aren't allowed to grow facial hair.
>>
>>85909737
Just like every comedian on the face of the earth, His comedy was ruined by politics and Trump.
>>
>>85909737
his character on Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell is pretty funny
>>
File: 1493060352136.png (4MB, 2200x1793px) Image search: [Google]
1493060352136.png
4MB, 2200x1793px
perfect-THE face of 2017 nu male cuck-get me his agent NAO!
>>
>>85913345
This.

That show is fantastic.
>>
What am I missing that makes him a cuck?

He seems to be pretty chill on the last podcast. Nothing is really off limits when hes joking.

>tfw I just finished listening to 9/11 part 2

Fucking Dick Cheney.
>>
>>85914215
hey
are you doing it the GARY way?
>>
>>85914442
>He seems to be pretty chill on the last podcast. Nothing is really off limits when hes joking.

>tfw I just finished listening to 9/11 part 2

ahh, you were on the older episodes, which were fantastic. The 2016 election broke Henry and turned him into a leftist cuck.
>>
File: conspiracy deep.jpg (1MB, 1580x2238px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy deep.jpg
1MB, 1580x2238px
>5 parts on Oklahoma City

Jesus Christ seriously?
>>
>>85914449
I DON'T KNOW, WHICH WAY UP OR DOWN IS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUgW2QBzWtI
>>
>>85914862
Henry and Marcus like to pretend they are into chaos magick and then a Chaos magician runs for president and wins and they turn into sniveling earnest crybabies. It's a shame. Henry has definitely turned into a wuss lately. The entire Oklahoma City Bombing episodes were such blatant pandering to leftists and faux crying about "white people".
>>
>>85909737
Extremely talented but LPOTL hasn't been good in months

It really feels like the research they do is nowhere near as good as it used to be, and they're focusing on terrible subjects instead of unsolved murders/ serial killers which they should focus on.

Casefile true Crime is the utmost patrician crime podcast
>>
>>85915880
>and they're focusing on terrible subjects instead of unsolved murders/ serial killers which they should focus on.

I always enjoyed their ayyy lmao episodes more.
>>
Henry is fucking hilarious on Last Podcast. Well he was when casual racism was still funny in the world.
>>
>>85909737
Its fucking surreal seeing him in actual tv shows after listening to LPOTL for years...
>>
>>85910230
Newer stuff is better than the older stuff.
>>
>>85915751
Are you high? They literally said they think Trump is a dark magician. They recognized the fact that he was doing evil magic to accomplish his dark agenda.
>>
>>85914442
Fags in this shithole were convinced that because he often makes 'racist' jokes and likes conspiracy stuff he was some kind of alt-rightcuck, in the end dude was pretty chill and he is just a comic.
>>
>>85915880
OKC, Scientology, Aileen Wuornos, Karl Panzram, and Children of God were all great recent series. Jack the Ripper left a bit to be desired, but mostly just because the JTR case has been covered a billion times and there's nothing new to learn.
>>
>>85914442
Some alt-right cucks hate him now because he doesn't like Trump (like 75% of America which hates Trump). Alt right cucks are super butthurt that Trump is going down in flames.
>>
>>85916312
Them saying that and being all for practicing magick and THEN whining about it is exactly what I am criticizing.
>>
>>85916492
Believing in magic doesn't mean you agree with all other magicians or what they do with their magic. They said it's possible for a bad magician to do evil, like Trump.
>>
Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell is pretty fucking funny
>>
>>85914215
My nigga
>>
Sloppy todd Tuesday, Gary's favorite day
>>
>>85916378
Aileen Wuoronos and Children of god episodes were great, you're right anon i guess I forgot about these because recently the OKC Bombing episodes sucked

I just want them to get back to more grisly cases because I find it more interesting to get insight into the killers minds before and after and how they get caught. Also it seems the more fucked uo the killer - the funniest Henry Zebrowski becomes like with Albert Fish and others
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.