[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of the Hill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Why is Hank so prude?
>>
Because he has a narrow uterus
>>
>>85909324
His son is Bobby.
>>
>>85909324
His dog is Ladybird.
>>
>>85909324
Because he's a real human being
>>
>>85909324
He has a small penis.
>>
>>85909324
Bedroom activities belong in the bedroom, I tell you hwat
>>
>>85909324
He was filled with green dust
>>
>>85911069
WHITE SHIRT WHITE SHIRT HOW'D YOU GET YOUR SHIRT SO WHITE, WHITESHIRT??
>>
>>85909324
>Because he's the one who has to fix the problems caused by other people's excesses.
>Because he has a son to raise and feels a responsibility to his child and to society to insure that the boy may one day be right.
>Because he just wants to get through life without stirring the pot too much. He wants a nice truck, a nice lawn, and a nice truck.
>>
>>85909324

B O G G L E
O
G
G
L
E
>>
File: king-of-the-hill-guys.jpg (56KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
king-of-the-hill-guys.jpg
56KB, 500x285px
Who voted Trump? Who voted Hillary? Who voted Cruz
>>
File: JFK.png (588KB, 450x514px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.png
588KB, 450x514px
>>85914573
>Hank votes an Independent Party that has best of both worlds after voting republican and finding out Trump's crudeness is too much and thinking the Dem's are too liberal
>Bill votes Bernie because he met a group of kids who wanted Bernie and he just wanted acceptance.
>Boomhauer doesn't vote because he doesn't believe in the 'democracy' that America supposedly has and doesn't believe in the caucus (all mumbled of course)
>Dale votes Trump because Hillary Conspiracies
>>
>>85915718
Sounds about right, although Hank seemed very averse to independents in the rodeo episode.
>>
File: 92857.png (109KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
92857.png
109KB, 320x240px
>>85915718

Who did Kahn vote for?
>>
>>85909324
Its an interesting case study OP. Mostly the result of parenting.

Hank was rejected for the most part by his father Cotton, which naturally led to him to gravitate towards his mother. His mother for the most part appeared to be a positive influence despite the abuse she suffered from Cotton, but one of the side effects was likely that he began to mimic her conservative late 1940's style values.

As he grew this became a constant contrast between him and Cotton, who he likely secretly began to despise. Disgusted by Cottons abuse to his mother, he decided to become the exact opposite of the womanizing, in your face, and anger driven redneck that he was raised with. Thus creating a closely guarded conservative individual with mild xenophobia and a fear of intimacy.

That answer it for you OP?
>>
File: Tumblr_np58n1mVzk1qijacho1_500.png (178KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_np58n1mVzk1qijacho1_500.png
178KB, 500x375px
>>85914573

>That episode where Luanne voted Commie
>>
>>85909324
He believes in modesty.
>>
>>85915919
doesn't know what elections are
>>
>>85915919
Shillary
>>
>>85915905
Yeah, but the thing with Hank is that you have to slip in the idea and his curiosity gets a hold of him.
>Luanne talks about independent party and why she likes them (superficial- gave her nice pins), peggy interrupts and talks about how independents are typically decent choices but no one wants to throwaway their vote, Hank thinks about this and realizes that even if it would be "throwing away his vote" he would be supporting a candidate he identifies with and one day hopes others will too.

>>85915919
Kahn has his own arc where he identifies with Jeb the most due to how left out Jeb is and Kahn feeling like an outsider in an all white Texas suburb.
>>
BWAAAAHHH
>>
File: 1363886162192.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1363886162192.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>85915945
Shit you really thought this out didn't you anon?
>>
>>85915945
>not knowing Hank is a hot head
>implying Hank doesn't want his father's approval
>>
>>85916050
>Hank is a hothead
Yes, but he's nothing in comparison to Cotton. Hanks anger stems more from both a strong moral urge to do the right thing and the defense of his value system. Cotton's comes from...well fucking crazy...

>Doesn't want his fathers approval
Nah I don't think so. Watch the episode where Cotton dies and Hank is trying to say "I love you" to him. It ends with him saying "But I don't love you, I hate you" when Cotton reject him.
>>
File: baaq1ilyxccz.png (282KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
baaq1ilyxccz.png
282KB, 500x376px
/ourguy/
>>
What was the candidate Hank supported until he felt disgusted by his weak handshake?
>>
>>85916182
Bush.
>>
>>85916120
>what is a coping mechanism
I think the human psyche is very complex, can't be explained that easily
>>
>>85916120
>Nah I don't think so.
You have most of the other stuff down, but you're wrong about this. Cotton was always crazy and supportive, and Hank craves his approval. That's a pretty common recurring theme in the series. Almost every plot involving the two of them revolves around how Hank doesn't like being a disappointment to his dad.
>>
>Grew up with an abusive father
>Played football in high school
>Good work ethic

How?
>>
>>85916418
Hank isn't a real stereotypic hick if you pay attention to the series.
A real hick would be hardheaded and never consider the other side.
KotH is always about Hank learning new things and changing his ways just a tiny bit to be more accepting and a better person.
Thus, him having a good work ethic despite his upbringing and the stereotypes is all in his charm of being a person we should all strive for- loyal to your family, friends, and career but open minded to new things.
>>
>>85915718
>dale
>voting
He doesn't even pay taxes so why would he vote?
>>
>>85916519
Nigger. Better question is why wouldn't he vote.
Dale is a man who loves conspiracy theories and would never let Hillary be the president (money laundering, email scandal) for fear that she would try to corrupt the system and ultimately start a chain of command that will eventually cause a 1984 society.
>>
>>85916519
>>85916630
IF ANYTHING HE WOULD TRY TO FIGURE OUT IF VOTING POLLS WERE RIGGED AND KEEP TRYING TO VOTE TRUMP AND FREAK OUT WHEN HILLARY SEEMS TO BE WINNING DESPITE HIS MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS (WITH DIFFERENT DISGUISES) TO VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>85916519
Dale wouldn't vote because they would sample his DNA from the ballot. His associate Rusty Shackleford would though.
>>
HE'S FROM A DIFFERENT TIME LEAVE HIM ALONE
>>
>>85916746
No. It's like you don't even watch the series at all.
Dale isn't your typical lunatic. He believes in more contrived things that are plausible (rigged voting).
He wouldn't donate blood because of his fear of being cloned/DNA stolen.
Dale wouldn't think about his 'skin cells' being stolen, it's too minuscule and would make him closer to a hypocondriac because then ANYONE ANYWHERE could steal his skin cells, not just from voting ballots and thus, he'd never leave his home. Jesus fucking christ people, think before you post.
>>
>>85916630
Wasn't there an episode where Hank, Dale and Khan went to Mexico on election day, where Dale refused to participate in the charade of voting? I think I'm mixing up a couple episodes.
>>
>>85916889
It involved shaking Bush's hand.
>>
>>85916889
You're thinking of the one where Hank uses wd40 to open up wd40?
And that was on vacation, i dont think it had anything to do with an election date
>>
File: 4835980_orig.png (1MB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
4835980_orig.png
1MB, 800x474px
>>85916838
>>
>>85916945
HEY FUCK YOU, at least I care about something
>>
>>85916889
You're right about the episode. But, in any case that was in a Bush election year when tensions weren't as high at the 2016 election. I think they would have developed agency to vote on such a monumental time with such polarizing candidates. And as we know, the characters grow and change througout the seasons- they don't remain static. It is completely plausible that he would start voting between Bush's presidency to now.
>>
>>85915963
Luanne was always very dumb.
>>
TOP 5 KOTH CHARACTERS

1 - Cotton
2 - Buck Strickland
3 - Boomhauer
4 - John Redcorn
5 - Dale
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.