[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FARSCAPE thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: vlcsnap-error729.png (882KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error729.png
882KB, 1280x738px
My name is John Crichton.
An astronaut...
>>
Is this actually worth watching?
>>
>>85904372
Yes. It's not really like anything else that has ever existed and it's fun.
>>
File: Rygel9.jpg (14KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Rygel9.jpg
14KB, 250x293px
Better than stargate
>>
>mfw when people don't think Sikozu Svala Shanti Sugaysi Shanu is the best
>>
File: SS.png (72KB, 756x643px) Image search: [Google]
SS.png
72KB, 756x643px
>>85904816
>SS
What did she mean by this.
>>
File: best girl.webm (636KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.webm
636KB, 720x576px
>>
>>85905013
>tfw she will never be bored of your human antics and despite the superior cock size of a human, you just cannot cum as much as other races.
>>
File: Stanley.jpg (13KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stanley.jpg
13KB, 334x400px
>>85904311
I'm Stanley Tweedle, security guard, class four.
>>
obligitory favorite episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFNZJe6PSM&t=3s
>>
>>85904372
It's on the edge, balancing precariously between crap and kino. The costumes are great.
>>
>>85904670
It is amazing how few science fiction things use puppets to create actually alien characters.
>>
>tfw you realize you will never get bodyswapped into your waifu's body and be able to open her shirt and jiggle her titties in front of a mirror
>>
>>85907441
>wasting time doing this, when you could go to the bathroom and take a huge shit, and smell what her poop smells like
>>
>>85907441
POST THE WEBM
>>
I'm shocked how great the performances were in Farscape.
Crichton would have been so easy to fuck up with him going crazy and "wacky" but it is pulled off brilliantly. Then you have guys in elaborate costumes like Scorpius that knock it out of the park.
>>
>>85904372
Absolutely, IMO

It's nerdkino
Like, if you watch a lot of Star Trek and shit, then you'll love this because it mocks so much of Star Trek and classical SF shit
Like, everyone is talking about about sex and piss and shit, and everything is personal
>>
>friend tells me to watch this shit show
>start watching it
>puppets, what the fuck
>finish the first Season
>they're not puppets any more, just those characters
>>
>>85908318

Puppets will always be better than CGI
>>
>>85908566
100%
I got my friend to watch the show
He thought it was shit for the beginning, but he loved it by the end.

The puppets start out being ugly and non-conducive to belief.
But then it becomes more real than CGI ever can be
>>
Its a great show. I really need to do a full rewatch its been ages.
>>
Q: Does time heal all wounds?
>>
Can we at least agree that the theme song is one of the greatest of all time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpRRB6q8hxc

It just sounds so alien and weird, it's the perfect introduction for the world of Farscape
>>
CRACKERS
>>
>>85908989
DON'T
>>
>>85908639

Puppets are magic. They don't even have to look real. Fucking Cookie Monster is the fakest looking shit ever but you always assume it's him speaking.
>>
>>85908925

Q: What's black and white and black and white and black and white?
>>
>>85908986
I love the transition between the early season intro and the later ones

>get home
vs
>wonders I've seen
>>
Crichton and Aeryn make me believe in love
>>
>>85909366
Aeryn and clone-Crichton makes me believe in love
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.