[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new ones coming out and Im wondering if this one is worth seeing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

The new ones coming out and Im wondering if this one is worth seeing?
>>
it was alright, basically chav bond capeshit
>>
First one was fun, second one looks fun and light. Not too heavy, but yeah chav bond with Oberyn Martell in it.
>>
I want to cuddle with Sophia
>>
It's pretty good, don't go I expecting anything serious and dramatic though, whole movie is over the top silly stuff.
>>
>first one has an anal joke
it was an enjoyable flick
>>
>>85901301
It's a fun little take on spy movies, lamenting their fall from grace into more serious territory and reminiscing on when they were fun and campy. Good mixture of high-class suits n' manners and unrealistic American violence. The Church scene might rub you the wrong way if you're an alt-right faggot, but I just gotta appreciate the level of craftsmanship involved in staging such a sprawling fight scene (Everyone vs. Everyone).

Also it's good to see a character rise from being a wigger to being a semi-respectable gentleman.
>>
>>85901301
Basically the way the Bond movies should be!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>85901301
see it.
8.5/10
>>
>>85901514
The slicing in half scene near the start She's in the new mummy film.
>>
>>85901301
its a silly, colorful, cheese-fest with great camerawork and so-so cgi that isn't stupidly serious or world-weary in any way.

It's a good time, as far as I'm concerned. we rarely get movies anymore that just focus on entertaining the audience instead of trying to send a "message" of any kind.
>>
>>85901514
If anything, this movie is more sympathetic to the populist Trump voter than it is to anyone. The villains are literally an elite of CEOs and politicians who are committing mass murder because they're afraid of global warming.

The church scene is somehow more controversial than the hero triumphantly blowing up Obama's head.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.