[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marlel is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Inhumansmovie.jpg (56KB, 733x441px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumansmovie.jpg
56KB, 733x441px
>Inhumans pilot is so bad that ABC took down reviews
Holy shit
>>
Good. Fuck capeshit. It's not like I watch broadcast TV anyway.
>>
Capeshit looks awful even in movies, why would anyone watch capeshit TV?
>>
>>85900914
That iron fist show was the biggest load of shit.
>>
>>85901226
It was better than luke cage
>>
>>85901274
No it wasn't
>>
>>85901295
yes it was
>>
>>85901274
They both sucked.
Jessica Jones was okay. Purely because of Tennant.
>>
>>85901340
Daredevil was the best and I don't care what any of you faggots say
>>
>>85901340
No, it fucking was not.

>inb4 daredevil was ok tho
>>
Marvel fans are actually happy to see this bomb because they all hate Ike the Kike and his fauX-Men.
>>
>>85900914
Inhumans have been around for a while, but at this point I felt like their only value was in being the MCU version of x-men. But with an extra hundred pounds of cgi on every character.
>>
>>85901295
Yes it was
>>
http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/first-reviews-for-inhumans-not-looking-good/
>>
>>85900914
Did you expect anything different?

No honestly, were you seriously naive enough to think any of the footage looked even remotely good?
>>
>>85902115
The show doesn't look appealing. But this is just a post about reviews being bad without any quotes or links to these "poor" reviews. It might as well have quoted /tv/
>>
>>85901387
This is objectively true.
>>
File: 1416442645642.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
1416442645642.png
3KB, 448x357px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhVmE33VBXw

Embarassing.
>>
>>85900914
>they wasted budget on imax for this shit
>>
>>85900914
>IMAX
I don't get it, so you have to pay to watch the pilot at local theaters? Assuming they even have IMAX hall
>>
>>85901387
It boggles my goggles that anyone say otherwise. DD is the best and it's not even that great. The lead actor carries a lot of it.
>>
>>85903084
>how to kill your career in one step
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 495x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 495x361px
Remember when this was supposed to be a theatrical film starring Vin Diesel?
>>
Just in case some of you forgot. The X-men in the comics got killed for this.
>>
>>85900914
Not just ABC.

>>85902346
>>
>>85900914
>they wanted to replace X-Men WITH THIS~
>>
>>85901295
yes it was
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.