[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you love me, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: JJ.png (783KB, 621x579px) Image search: [Google]
JJ.png
783KB, 621x579px
>>
>>85900634
not only you are a jew but you also are a (((jew)))
>>
>>85900634
somehow made star wars even worse
>>
>>85900983
nah he didn't. He just made a excellent fan film. A tad heavy on the call backs, but none the less a coherent film. Unlike the prequels, which just felt like garbage thrown on the screen to solely sell toys and merchandise.
>>
>>85900634
You're a lazy television director that can't into scale.
>>
TFA was good fun movie, the characters were actually interesting and likeable, it felt like a real SW movie and not capeshit.

Wasn't the most creative movie but stuck with the same tone as the originals. I feel like JJ is the perfect person to direct a SW movie.

7.5/10
>>
>>85900943

calling some whos jewish a "jew" is not a criticism nor an insult. /pol/ needs to come up with new material already.
>>
Super 8 was bretty good
>>
>>85902127
>muh pol

This guy is not just a Jew but a (((jew))). He's every bad stereotype of a money grubber.
>>
>>85902127
>calling some whos jewish a "jew" is not a criticism nor an insult.
You should try it sometime. Address or describe the next jewish person you meet as a (((Jew))). Watch how they recoil.
>>
You make me think about hospitals
>>
>>85900634
his nose looks like my tip
>>
>>85900634
your nose looks like a dick, you ruined star trek, and you're a jew
>>
>>85900634
I was blinded by a lens flare.
>>
>>85902127
The average Jew hates being called out as a Jew and thats the only reason those big mean racists at /pol/ do it
>>
>>85902127
>I've been found out!
Go play in an oven
>>
Being upset that someone, somewhere doesn't love you makes you distinctly unlovable.
>>
File: 1495756293632.jpg (46KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1495756293632.jpg
46KB, 500x492px
>Reboot
>rehash
>redo
>rewrite
Can't say which one that aggrevates me more, but apparently this fuckin guy and many others, think they can improve, when they should be creating.
>thought smart people WEREN'T supposed to be lazy , half-ass, slackers.
>>
>>85901029
That's the fucking problem, it isn't a fan film, it's the the official sequel to Return of the Jedi. Also if you think they didn't make this movie solely to make merchandise you're a retard.
>>
File: literally.png (156KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
literally.png
156KB, 750x285px
>ITT
>>
>>85900634
Never saw Lost, ruined Star Trek, failed to revitalize Star Wars (though made a better SW than any of the shitquels), and I find your penis nose offensive.
>>
>>85900634
Because you're the Dollar General cheap imitation version of Spielberg.
>>
>ITT: DUDE DA JOOS LMAO
>>
File: IMG_2097.jpg (779KB, 683x1022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2097.jpg
779KB, 683x1022px
>>85900634
>>
>>85900634
Hook-nosed kike
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.