[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerry literally did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: Jerry_Smith.png (256KB, 688x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Smith.png
256KB, 688x1012px
Jerry literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>85899888
He's a cuck, it's in his bloodline

The weaker race must be exterminated.
>>
>LOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEERRRRRR
>>
>>85899934
cucks don't pass on their bloodline tho
>>
he is very insecure and weakwilled, but he does have realistic wants when it comes to family

Beth is very secure and motivated, but is too unrealistic

Rick should give Jerry some respect and it might help him out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
I don't give a fuck what you think Jerry.
>>
Jerry's crime is being unemployed in a time of relatively high unemployment. Fuck Harmon, when's the last time he had a real job anyway.
>>
>>85899934
>cuck
>has two kids in nearly every conceivable reality
You might not know what that word means.
>>
>>85900150
Gluten = everything that's bad for you
Cuck = everyone you don't like
>>
Why do women have to ruin everything?
>>
>>85900897
t. virgin
>>
>>85900897
I want /pol/ to leave.

Go to r/incel or something.
>>
>>85901205
>I've come to this place entirely voluntarily but now I want it to change to suit me

You sound like a refugee
>>
>>85901434
>refugee
Economic parasite
>>
>>85899888
he was born with wh*teness (i.e. the original sin)
>>
>>85900897
it's so sad that r/The_Donald virgin redditors have to ruin this board I.M.H.O.
>>
>>85900150
His dad had him and he's a LITERAL cuckold.
>>
>>85900100
Exactly.

They don't make the character unlikable enough to make his misfortune funny. Its just depressing.
>>
bad show for dumb children
>>
>>85902545
That's just the character the voice actor plays. He does it in at least one other show (Cyril Figgis in Archer)
>>
>>85899888
What is this from?
>>
>>85902691
Yeah, and its annoying in every one. Even in Suburgatory.
>>
>>85902757
Rick in Morty
>>
File: 1501652141581.png (713KB, 622x702px) Image search: [Google]
1501652141581.png
713KB, 622x702px
>>85899888

>"I don't like my children being put in life and death situations"

>"You pig! I'm divorcing you, how dare you tell me what to do"

>Check the names of the writers

Ah I understand now.

Although I highly doubt it, i'd respect them if they actually took this to its logical conclusion. One of the kids is seriously injured/ temporarily killed. And Beth realises that Jerry was right.

Bonus points if its summer thats injured, and it goes back to Rick and Morty.
>>
>>85902525
In one timeline
>>
>>85902499
>complains about T_D boogeyman
>actually enjoys Reddit and Memey
>thinks virgin is an insult on 4chan
Redditfag spotted, please go back.
>>
>>85904497
Rick chose a timeline where they were exactly the same except rick and morty died.
>>
>>85903759
So, this fat lazy fuck got his stomach fixed so that he can't stuff it with bon bon's. Nice. How can anyone watch this hack?
>>
>>85903759

The writers have no idea what they want Jerry's character arc to be.

For some reason, walking out on a family that's given him nothing but grief since Rick came back makes him a pussy and Morty wants him to stand up for himself even though Rick has toppled intergalactic governments by himself. Plus this is coming from the kid who constantly flipflops on Rick and basically swept his rant in the first episode under the rug.
>>
jerry is /ourguy/
>>
>>85899888
He wasn't wrong about Rick but he locked his wife out the car so she could get attacked by a crazy guy.
>>
>>85899888
Uhhhh... Did he turns himself into a pikle????
>>
>>85903759
You forgot to mention that he's married to an alcoholic that hates her life
He's just a normal person who found out that aliens are real and can destory Earth with a blink of an eye
Of course he'll be scared all the time, who can blame him?
Couple that with the fact that he just wants a normal life and a happy family but everyone he knows shits on him everyday, no wonder he's a chickenshit

I don't mind him getting the short end of the stick every now and then but they just abuse him
>>
>>85899934
>>85902525
Wasn't this the cronenberg universe, where they visited s03e01? We don't know if this Jerry was a cuck or his father
>>
>>85900150
except the one where hes a movie star
>>
>>85903759
rick can easily replace dead child (of which there are many already) with one from another universe, or a robot, or maybe just jump realities himself
>>
>Show flip flops between them being soul mates and them on the verge of breaking up
Fuck this, pick a lane and go with it
This is worse than the whole Scrubs shit with JD and Eliot
>>
>>85906230
Beth and jerry episodes are so fucking annoying. any time the show wants to be deep or have some kind of message, especially with those two, its so fake and boring. no character development whatsoever, nothing matters with these characters. they have some dumbfuck scene like with rick trying to kill himself, and theyre always set to some faggy indie music, but only for the next episode to just blow over everything these characters were supposed to have "learned". no one wants to keep seeing jerry and beth fight, its fucking boring. now they removed jerry and think that its gonna have some grand affect on the kids when you know next episode theyre gonna be totally fine cause muh PICKLE RICK
>>
Jerry is a cuck

It's funny that /tv/ pretends to admire a cuck character in order to spite reddit and their like of Rick. We've come full circle on 4chan contrarianness.
>>
File: 1479398556798.png (39KB, 1056x869px) Image search: [Google]
1479398556798.png
39KB, 1056x869px
>>85906415
You have to go back
>>
>>85899888
His behavior is typical of a millennial beta male.
No drive, little motivation, submissive... if you think he did nothing wrong, you should re-evaluate your life. cuck
>>
>>85906489
I'm not even from /pol/ but Jerry is clearly an emasculated character and if you like him you're a cuck.
>>
File: 1501035759536.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1501035759536.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>85906230
Gee, it's almost as if relationships aren't all rainbows and sunshine all of the time, huh?
Spotted the virgin.
>>
>the episode where him and beth wear the goggles and discover no matter whether they are together or not they will almost certainly live miserable lives
>divorce
>>
>>85906661
>Make a big deal about something one episode
>It means nothing the next
>"V-virgin"
Wew lad
>>
File: 147076362983.jpg (57KB, 604x610px) Image search: [Google]
147076362983.jpg
57KB, 604x610px
>>85900100
>5%
>relatively high unemployment
>>
>>85906489
I hate /pol/posters too, but Jerry is definitely a cuck. His father is quite literally a cuck, and in the alien parasite episode Jerry becomes cuck to Sleepy Gary. It's a running joke with his character.
>>
I feel bad for Jerry, does that mean I relate to him? I don't want to.
>>
>>85906946
Cucks recognize their own.
>>
>>85906946
no, you're just a human being
>>
File: PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
I turned myself into a pickle, that's the big reveal!
>>
>>85906946
Understanding that someone is in a difficult situation and feeling bad for them doesn't necessarily mean you relate to them. Example: you see a crazy homeless guy living on the street. You can still feel bad for them even if you can't relate being crazy or homeless to anything in your own life.
>>
>>85906661
>fucking women is the unequivocal means of discerning whether someone's life is quality or not.

Spotted the woman.
>>
>"All you had to do was go away! Stop standing in the driveway talking about custody and either tell her you want to stay married or get on with your life but whatever you do stop being a baby and act like a man!"

The people that defend jerry are either trolling, pathetic beta males, or just mentally disabled. Or all of the above.

Fuck jerry.
>>
Who here /cuck/ general?
>>
>>85906489
>4chan
>on topic discussion and informative content
>>
Wrong
The only one who did nothing was PICKLE RIIIICK!

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
>>
>>85907620
>Marry someone who makes you feel like shit all the time but you still love them
>It's hard to tell them you wanna stay married because they'll likely shit on you with the rest of the family
Yeah, that's how it goes
It's not like anyone else showed him any support
His own children either ignored him or just said "oh yeah that's bad, anyway I gotta go"
>>
>>85907315
I had to explain to my brother that PICKLE RICK is hilarious cuz see, Rick is a PERSON. a real human being just like you and me... But see, the genius of this upcoming episode is that, hehe, that crazy guy Rick turned himself into a PICKLE!!! and not just a regular ol pickle, but a pickle with his face on it so he can talk and say post-ironic/comedic things like I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!

see, Rick loves to say his own name in whatever forms he might inhabit, so when he's a pickle and he yells out I'M PICKLE RICK it's just so absurd you HAVE TO laugh or else you're a miserable virgin who hates fun (ask the woman/women in here v-shaming anons for not hurrying up and plugging into the system 4 the rest of their lives via the nearest amenable/available grotslot.

>Jon Arbuckle. 2.
>>
>>85907986
epic did you fufck yet?
>>
>>85906661
Nobody cares about pointless relationship drama except women.

It's also the last resort for shitty TV series who are out of ideas.
>>
>>85900150
his own mom prefers BBC and cucks his dad
>>
>>85907911
which thread?
>>
>>85907620
I, for one, can't wait to see Morty and especially Summer work out their issues with the divorce this season! Rick and Morty established itself as a quality show for quality people, but one if the biggest problems with the first 2 seasons is that instead of imparting positive progressive social messages to the audience it just fancied itself being a lighthearted romp through sci-fi cliches and wasted a golden opportunity to gentrify the audience with some powerful suggestions/messages that would help viewers improve this stuff (you'll find that socially irresponsible "lighthearted romps" are almost exclusively male-created; no wonder the world's such a mess, eh?)

Ahem. Already we got a modern movie/cultural episode with the mad max episode, and this had been another thing r&m was missing: accessible topical humor... And now when you combine that with the show actually DOING SOMETHING with its episodes? Lads, we're in for a golden age of Rick & Morty because it's no longer a male clubhouse of escapist romps, now its another poignant tool I'm helping children/teens across the world grow up into well balanced functional adults because anyone who watches season 3 is going to learn how to cope with a divorce, which is more than I can say for the virgins clinging on to their antiquated idea of "fun" all buttmad that their little Rick and Morty secret club grew up to include women I'm order to make a more adult show with more broader appeal to more grown up & appealing people (again, anyone crying about s3 sucking is a loser and virgin Pollard who is jonesin' to call someone a cuck (gee I wonder why nobody wants to fuck them, huh?)

>TLDR = THANK YOU BASED HARMON FOR MAKING 75% OF RICK AND MORTY S3 WITH WOMYN WRITERS! NOW WE CAN USE THIS IMPORTANT VEHICLE TO DELIVER MESSAGES THAT MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
>>
>>85904874
His complaint was so weird. Like, what does Morty expect Jerry to do? It's Beth that divorced him. He can't force the issue back. Is he supposed to instantly abandon his family because of Beth's intransigence? How dare he try to make things work and want to spend to emotionally connect with his kids?
>>
>>85899934
Fuck off he's a victim of the circumstances

When a big wrench is thrown into everything he excels

In the reality where he doesn't marry Beth and settle down for his kids he's a FUCKING MOVIE STAR

When Rick chronenbergs the earth he steps up and becomes the baddest of badasses

He's got it in him, it's just a matter of circumstances
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (23KB, 446x398px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
23KB, 446x398px
>>85902499
Time to go back.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.