[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD AND SCARY AND EXITING OR BORING SNORE-KINO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

GOOD AND SCARY AND EXITING OR BORING SNORE-KINO?
>>
>>85894387
Not exciting. Good slow comfy horror kino
>>
Its a slow burn but it had such an unsettling atmosphere and tone, I ended up really enjoying it, it stuck with me. Very effective horror movie.
>>
>>85894387
Take your ADD medication and you'll like it
>>
I liked the baby chutney scene towards the beginning
>>
Best Horror film in years
>>
The lack of quips made this snooze fest all the more unbearable
>>
>>85895341
seriously this
>>
I thought it was delicious.
>>
>>85894387
Good creepy occult. Pay attention
>>
>>85894387
>you'll never get to see this when they were screening it in satanic churches
>>
File: 71.webm (3MB, 1790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
71.webm
3MB, 1790x1080px
waifukino
>>
>>85894387
how is this pronounced?
>>
>>85896319
like "the which"
>>
Many scenes is filled with tense dramatic conflict about belief, religion, lies, family, etc. I don't know why people say it's boring. Every scene is intense.
>>
>>85895341
This. My buddy generally dislikes movies in a "I'm too fucking disinterested to care" kind of way. He just happened to be in the room when I started The Witch, and he say there slack jawed through the entire movie.
>>
>>85894387
Not very scary, but dreadful and intriguing.
>>
boring, pretentious & predictable faggy ending
>>
>>85896319
vi-vitch
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>85896282
giv ayylmao gf
>>
>>85898730
Found the pleb. Nothing pretentious about it, just a creeping, religious horror folktale.
>>
>>85894387

Great start, great end. Terrible, tedious, meandering middle act.
>>
>>85894387
2016's best movie imo.
>>
I'd heard a lot about it before release, was surprised at the lack of goat after hearing so much about it. It was a relatively small part of the movie considering it was always the main talking point.
Surprisingly, I loved the aspect ratio.
>>
>>85899588
One of the ads was all about it ffs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_XTFjvvcnQ
>>
>>85894387
>BORING
fuck off kiddo, cinéma is not for you
>>
so did thomasin get BLACKphillipED?
>>
someone post pictures of the witch in her sexy form
did she really rape that kid?
>>
>>85895341

Yep. Just a really well crafted film all around.

Check this out after you finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbqIxvEgWE
>>
>>85898343
Plebs gonna pleb

They are literally too stupid to understand
>>
>Want to abandon your god and your humanity to become a witch? I'll give you butter
>sure. Looks like a pretty good deal

Is butter really that good? I only eat margarine
>>
>>85901260
She had been eating rotten corn all year. Additionally, her alternatives were to starve or go to the village and be killed for supposed witchery.
>>
>>85901260
It was a lot easier to tempt people back in the days when diarrhea was a death sentence. Lower middle class comforts sound like kingly riches.
>>
>>85894387
>the vvitch
>>
>>85898483
Did you suck his dick?
>>
what do i have to give the devil to have thomasin sit on my face?
>>
>>85894387
Im a well adjusted 31 year old and I didn't like it. I was anticipating nothing happening the whole time and nothing really did. Boring/10.
>>
>>85899817
Chuckled.
>>
It's too bad the dad's slapstick death via goat ramming completely spoils the slow burn+ending
>>
Very slow pace, but pretty tense. The climax is genuinely unsettling and pretty intense.
If you pay attention to it and set a good atmosphere to watch it, the payoff is worth it imo
>>
Who else felt seduced themselves during the scene where Black Phillip finally talks with the girl?
>>
>>85901814
Not too bright then?
>>
>>85901994
I think the father's death made sense in context. Black Phillip could easily(and indirectly) dispatch the other members of the family because they were either young or hysterical. The father was the moral and spiritual bedrock and likewise immune to temptation. Black Phillip had to kill him personally because he could not dispatch him otherwise.

At least that's my take on it.
>>
>>85894387
damn good film
>>
>Black Phillip
he was scary
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.